Author Topic: Bulbs 'Boxes from Italy!  (Read 531 times)
lasolutionlapluslumineuse

View Gallery

Bulbs 'Boxes from Italy! « on: November 23, 2018, 06:28:28 PM » Author: lasolutionlapluslumineuse
Hello Everybody!
I am from northern Italy and I collect BULBS ‘BOXES. So my interest is more focused on the design and the evolution of the style of the packaging of bulbs than on the lamp, maybe that’s because I’m an architect.
I just collect incandescent bulbs (with a few exceptions) and this started in 2009, when incandescent bulbs started to be stopped in Europe.
Since 1910 we had at home an hydraulic turbine which gave electric power to the building, this turbine produced through a dynamo a 120V electricity and this obliged my family to have a double electrical system, because normal voltage in Italy is 220V. My grandfather used to keep all the various kind of bulbs in a cupboard and from these old remaining my passion started.
Since then I started to search incandescent bulbs of different shapes with different boxes. It started as a joke but since then I have got more than 1000 bulbs with boxes. I promise that I’ll try to share with you my collection but unfortunately hobbies ‘time is always not enough.
I hope that from this website I’ll learn lot of things about bulbs and maybe trade some lamps in order to help each other with our passions. Most of my lamps come from Italy and so I’m open to new discovering abroad! I also have big problems to connect the boxes to their years of production… hoping I’ll find someone expert to advise me.
Cheers to everybody!
Fabrizio

Salve!
Io raccolgo SCATOLE di lampadine, vorrei condividere qui la mia raccolta e magari trovare qualcuno con cui fare degli scambi per arricchire le reciproche collezioni. Sto anche cercando di associare ad ogni tipo di scatola il periodo di produzione ma è molto difficile.
Cordialità!
rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Bulbs 'Boxes from Italy! « Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 06:19:30 AM » Author: rjluna2
Welcome aboard Smiley

(Google Translate:) Benvenuto a bordo Smiley

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

wide-lite 1000

View Gallery

Re: Bulbs 'Boxes from Italy! « Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 05:51:23 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Welcome to LG!
Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines