Author Topic: Duke Energy Streetlight Map  (Read 1177 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Duke Energy Streetlight Map « on: December 15, 2018, 01:25:53 AM » Author: Cole D.
I saw how Duke Energy has a map now, where you can report which streetlights that are dayburning or out, etc. You have to give your name and phone number and can leave other information such as the gate code, pole number, etc. But I wonder if I reported a broken street light, and they needed to replace the fixture, if I could put in the comment section to ask if I could have the old one, if they would save it for me or let me have it or not?

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: Duke Energy Streetlight Map « Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 08:22:06 AM » Author: lightinglover8902
Well, IDK but I usually wait, unless the city or municipalities (which they're customers for the utility companies for the streetlighting) are going LED. Sometimes they brag about it on newspapers or on the city's website news section. But for DOT streetlighting, you have to be right on-time or at the right time, if you see the bucket truck.

Yet I haven't asked CPE about the changeout to LED in Tomball.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 08:27:26 AM by lightinglover8902 » Logged

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Duke Energy Streetlight Map « Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 01:23:38 PM » Author: Cole D.
Well I reported two GE M250-R2, that one was cycling and the other doesn't work at all. So we'll see what happens and hopefully they get them relamped.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies