Author Topic: oldchristmastreelights.com Discussion Forum  (Read 1367 times)
nogden

View Posts
View Gallery

Nelson Ogden

nelson.ogden w8nwo
oldchristmastreelights.com Discussion Forum « on: December 12, 2018, 12:37:28 PM » Author: nogden
Is anyone here a member of the oldchristmastreelights.com discussion forum? Anyone know if its still in operation? I came across it earlier today but doesn't look like its open to new registrations.
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: oldchristmastreelights.com Discussion Forum « Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 09:37:55 PM » Author: Cole D.
It doesn't look like the forum is currently active. That was an interesting site. Here is another one I like: http://yulelights.com/

It was interesting seeing the old lights on those sites. I learned a lot I didn't know, for example I didn't know the mini bulb lights dated back to the 1950s.

I don't see that many old Christmas lights here, although I did see some old cloth corded ones at Habitat either last Christmas or before, and I heard a guy excited because they had C9 Christmas lights there.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: oldchristmastreelights.com Discussion Forum « Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 12:19:57 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
I've looked around the oldchristmastreelights site in the past, but that's all.

There are some Christmas-light forums that I've joined & look at occasionally.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies