Author Topic: What Christmas movies do you like?  (Read 1209 times)
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
What Christmas movies do you like? « on: December 12, 2018, 10:59:31 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
For me, The Polar Express, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, The Santa Clause, 2, 3, Miracle on 34th Street (which is a classic 1940's movie), To Grandmother's House We Go (which the streetlights I seen in the movie are: Crouse Hinds/Cooper Lighting OVM, GE M400, GE M400A1, and I think they showed a Westinghouse OV-25, and a Mc.Graw Edison Unidor 400 fixtures) Disney's A Christmas Carol (2009), Home Alone, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, and Home Alone 3, Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and more.

What's yours?

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: What Christmas movies do you like? « Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 11:16:44 AM » Author: CEB1993
This is a fun topic, I like many Christmas movies!  

My top 2 favorites: A Christmas Story and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

A few of my other favorites: Elf, The Polar Express, Nativity!, A Year without Santa Claus, Bad Santa 1 and 2, Christmas with the Kranks.

I admit, I can watch Christmas movies any time of the year  ;D

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What Christmas movies do you like? « Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 09:48:08 PM » Author: Cole D.
I used to like Home Alone 1 and 2 when I was younger.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: What Christmas movies do you like? « Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 10:03:43 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
This is a fun topic, I like many Christmas movies!  

My top 2 favorites: A Christmas Story and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

A few of my other favorites: Elf, The Polar Express, Nativity!, A Year without Santa Claus, Bad Santa 1 and 2, Christmas with the Kranks.

I admit, I can watch Christmas movies any time of the year  ;D

Well, I personally do not like the Elf movie, why? Because its idiotic, stupid and mostly outrageously dum! But I do like Christmas with the Kranks, which it has Tim Allen, which he also did The Santa Clause series of movies, from Disney. And I also like Polar Express, because I like railroad stuff. And I also like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer series. And others too. But I definitely don't like the Elf movie.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 10:05:21 PM by lightinglover8902 » Logged

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies