Author Topic: Saw this yesterday and I had a nice chuckle.  (Read 2042 times)

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Saw this yesterday and I had a nice chuckle. « on: December 21, 2018, 08:20:22 AM » Author: 589
It’s funny what people will sometimes put in they’re cars (including myself). I once fit a 8’ long (1’ square) stick of staging truss in my old civic coupe. I had to open the passenger door and pull it out of the window.

I saw this on the road yesterday while at a stoplight and had to take a pic to share, enjoy!

As a follow up, what’s something you have put in/on one of your vehicles or seen someone else put on theirs that amazed you or made you chuckle?

:lps:

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Saw this yesterday and I had a nice chuckle. « Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 12:04:22 PM » Author: Lumex120
I saw a rowboat strapped on top of a minivan. Didn't get a picture though.

Unofficial LG Discord

ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Saw this yesterday and I had a nice chuckle. « Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 12:07:00 AM » Author: ace100w120v
Once, a roommate and I had to make a dump run in a 5 ton army truck, of a bunch of rotten wood deck.  That got some looks! 
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Saw this yesterday and I had a nice chuckle. « Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 05:00:23 AM » Author: dor123
It’s funny what people will sometimes put in they’re cars (including myself). I once fit a 8’ long (1’ square) stick of staging truss in my old civic coupe. I had to open the passenger door and pull it out of the window.

I saw this on the road yesterday while at a stoplight and had to take a pic to share, enjoy!

As a follow up, what’s something you have put in/on one of your vehicles or seen someone else put on theirs that amazed you or made you chuckle?
Very dangerous. This can cause accidents. I doubt if this is even legal.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Saw this yesterday and I had a nice chuckle. « Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 09:12:09 AM » Author: Medved
Very dangerous. This can cause accidents. I doubt if this is even legal.

Well, the law says you have to secure the load so it is safe and it does not obstruct the visibility. Pretty vague, the first par could be seen as met (it is very unlikely to shift anywhere), but the second (the visibility) is highly questionable here...

No more selfballasted c***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies