Author Topic: Error when viewing certain pictures  (Read 845 times)
LampLover

View Gallery
120/240VAC @ 60HZ

GoL PeterYachymczyk UCYBAif_ag4v8nIcCU3VAmag
Error when viewing certain pictures « on: January 27, 2019, 11:22:17 AM » Author: LampLover
I am getting this error when trying to view certain picture links
"The selected album/file does not exist or you need to log in with a username that has permission to view it."

Here is one of the links I cannot view
Wall pack
Why is that?

LED Free Zone!
All For HID and old-school electronic Only

dor123

View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Error when viewing certain pictures « Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 11:55:24 AM » Author: dor123
Either the picture has been deleted or is set to private.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230-240V, 50hz country.

High Intensity

View Gallery

Sylvania 100w /DX MV Cold Startup

GoL
Re: Error when viewing certain pictures « Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 12:28:00 PM » Author: High Intensity
If you found them in the "last additions" bar on the Home page, then that might be the person who posted it has the image in a private album.

Old lighting is, and will always be, the best lighting.

RCM442
Administrator

View Gallery

rcm442 rcm442 rcm442
Re: Error when viewing certain pictures « Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 12:52:45 PM » Author: RCM442
Comments are disabled on that album. User can turn commenting on and off if they want too.

Linear fluorescent will never lose to LED!
I am not Anti-LED, as I have some in use at my house.
Administrator #4
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

Cole D.

View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Error when viewing certain pictures « Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 01:05:07 PM » Author: Cole D.
Yeah I think they had it set to private since I saw that happen too. But they seemed to fixed it now.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

LampLover

View Gallery
120/240VAC @ 60HZ

GoL PeterYachymczyk UCYBAif_ag4v8nIcCU3VAmag
Re: Error when viewing certain pictures « Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 04:10:33 PM » Author: LampLover
If you found them in the "last additions" bar on the Home page, then that might be the person who posted it has the image in a private album.

OK so that album must have been set to private and the user has now set the album to public as I can now view the pictures posted by MV1000watt

LED Free Zone!
All For HID and old-school electronic Only

Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines