Author Topic: Hello from Chile!  (Read 1360 times)
Binarix128

View Gallery

220V AC 50Hz

UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Hello from Chile! « on: April 01, 2019, 06:41:53 PM » Author: Binarix128
Hello everyone, I joined this site few days ago. I finded this page for casualty, I seen this page and I joined. I like the lamps, electronics, chemistry and more. I think in my country we have interesting lamps, and I upload to my LG, some like: parks lamppost, street lamppost, or some lamp find like: fluorescent tubes, halogen lamps, SBMV lamps, or incandescent, and interesting stuff.

Thanks for the support, in my few gallery posts, I have comments from you, about some information that I don't know, and support  Smiley .

I think you seen more than 1 time any grammatical error, because I don't speak English very well, and I dont like to use "trap" with the Google Translator. If you see any grammatical error, please advise me how to write correctly the words.

Incandescent Lamp Self Ballasted Mercury Vapor  I like to share interesting lamps!  Self Ballasted Mercury Vapor Incandescent Lamp

-I dont speak English very well. Compact Fluorescent (PL)
-Say NO to incandescent bulbs ban! Incandescent Lamp
-lamp saver Mercury Vapor Lamp

- Preheat circ

wattMaster

View Gallery

Re: Hello from Chile! « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 08:07:24 PM » Author: wattMaster
Welcome to LG! I think you'll like it here, we have loads of members with your same interest.  Wink

Here is a big tip for grammar:
Do not use "seen" if it is not "have seen", so you should use "saw" in many cases.
Here is a sentence you wrote, but rewritten to be better: "I think in my country we have interesting lamps, and I will upload these to LG: park lampposts, street lampposts, or some lamps like these: fluorescent tubes, halogen lamps, SBMV lamps, incandescent, and some more interesting lamps."
Another Tip: You can use "bulbs" and "lightbulbs" instead of "lamps" because these all mean the exact same thing.  Smiley

SLS! <click

rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Hello from Chile! « Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 09:53:36 AM » Author: rjluna2
Bienvenido a bordo, Binarix128 Smiley

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Binarix128

View Gallery

220V AC 50Hz

UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Hello from Chile! « Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 01:13:46 PM » Author: Binarix128
Bienvenido a bordo, Binarix128 Smiley
Gracias!  Smiley

Incandescent Lamp Self Ballasted Mercury Vapor  I like to share interesting lamps!  Self Ballasted Mercury Vapor Incandescent Lamp

- Preheat circ

Binarix128

View Gallery

220V AC 50Hz

UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Hello from Chile! « Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 01:19:45 PM » Author: Binarix128
Welcome to LG! I think you'll like it here, we have loads of members with your same interest.  Wink

Here is a big tip for grammar:
Do not use "seen" if it is not "have seen", so you should use "saw" in many cases.
Here is a sentence you wrote, but rewritten to be better: "I think in my country we have interesting lamps, and I will upload these to LG: park lampposts, street lampposts, or some lamps like these: fluorescent tubes, halogen lamps, SBMV lamps, incandescent, and some more interesting lamps."
Another Tip: You can use "bulbs" and "lightbulbs" instead of "lamps" because these all mean the exact same thing.  Smiley
Thanks for the English tip. I will try to put in practice  Wink

- Preheat circ

Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines