Author Topic: Returning to LG After Prior Deletion for a Fresh Start! Introducing myself.  (Read 1193 times)
MVMH_99

View Gallery

Nothin' Like Clear MV...

Returning to LG After Prior Deletion for a Fresh Start! Introducing myself. « on: February 14, 2019, 07:35:08 PM » Author: MVMH_99
Hello, everyone!

I am pleased to announce my return to LG after a while.  I'd deleted my previous profile, since I hadn't used the profile in ages, and many of my uploads had become irrlevant.  My previous profile name was "dually-named" after a username swap [MV_456, AND HPS Lover].  This created lots of confusion for forum users and was a bad reflection of my lighting interests.  As of now, I look forward to putting my profile back together!  I'm slowly growing my collection once again and will have some new, exciting things to post!

My favorite types of lighting are mercury vapor and metal halide.  I despise LED lighting with a passion (other than my LED worklight), and it makes me flip when I see MH/MV (or even HPS), fixtures replaced with LEDs.

Aside from this, there's a few things you should know about me in general. I'm a 19 (soon to be 20), year-old college student living in the Silicon Valley-Palo Alto area.  I am interested in electricals and lighting [as a hobby; not sure I'd want to do it as a career], and have been tinkering for as long I can remember - I've been playing with cords and bulbs since I was around age 3!! Smiley  Beyond these interests, I also really enjoy cooking and skateboarding, and am great at working with and fixing computers and technology.  Whenever something goes wrong tech-wise in the house, I am always the one to fix the issue, since my parents have no clue what they're doing!  Cheesy

That sums up my intro, and I look forward to being part of this great community once again!

« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 07:42:14 PM by MVMH_99 » Logged
LampLover

View Gallery

GoL PeterYachymczyk UCYBAif_ag4v8nIcCU3VAmag
Re: Returning to LG After Prior Deletion for a Fresh Start! Introducing myself. « Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 09:07:52 PM » Author: LampLover
Welcome back!

LED Free Zone!
All For HID and old-school electronic Only

Cole D.

View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Returning to LG After Prior Deletion for a Fresh Start! Introducing myself. « Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 09:30:45 PM » Author: Cole D.
Hi! Welcome back. Although it sound like you been here a lot longer than I.
High Intensity

View Gallery

Sylvania 100w /DX MV Cold Startup

GoL
Re: Returning to LG After Prior Deletion for a Fresh Start! Introducing myself. « Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 11:40:08 PM » Author: High Intensity
Welcome back to Lighting Gallery.

Old lighting is, and will always be, the best lighting.

Silverliner
Administrator

View Gallery

Verd a ray classic.

GoL
Re: Returning to LG After Prior Deletion for a Fresh Start! Introducing myself. « Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 05:33:36 AM » Author: Silverliner
Welcome back! I'm in California too.

May all the great lighting technologies have their place in history.

Administrator of Lighting-Gallery.net. Need help? PM me.

HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Returning to LG After Prior Deletion for a Fresh Start! Introducing myself. « Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 02:15:50 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
welcome  Cool
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 02:24:29 AM by HomeBrewLamps » Logged

~Owen

Mercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps Cool High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor Lamp

Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines