Author Topic: Keith Flint (frontman of The Prodigy band)  (Read 1042 times)
Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Celebrating my 10th Anniversary on LG

Keith Flint (frontman of The Prodigy band) « on: March 06, 2019, 08:15:27 AM » Author: Flurofan96
Hey all  :)

Sad news I and suppose everyone have learned about the death of Keith Flint who was the frontman of my favourite electronic band, The Prodigy

Anyone there a fan of The Prodigy?

Flurofan96

Lighting-Gallery member since June 2014

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Keith Flint (frontman of The Prodigy band) « Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 12:46:53 AM » Author: suzukir122
I didn't listen to the prodigy, and I never knew who Keith Flint was till now, but apparently he was also a professional motorcycle racer.
He rode hypersport/liter bikes. (1000cc) As for me, I can only ride supersport/NOT as powerful, smaller bikes... for now. lol that will change soon.

I suffer from extreme depression as well... very, very extreme depression. So it sucks hearing that he passed away in the way that he did.
Especially given the fact that he was so passionate about something that I'm so passionate about.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies