Author Topic: Where are you from  (Read 681 times)
CEB1993

View Gallery

Camden

Re: Where are you from « Reply #15 on: September 18, 2019, 08:26:08 PM » Author: CEB1993
I was born and raised in South Carolina!  I lived in New York State for one year last year, and now I am back in South Carolina. You can take me out of the South, but you can’t take the Southern out of me  Wink

My ancestors are Scottish, Irish, English, French, and German. We’re a big mix of European heritage that ended up in the southeast USA.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

GE101R

View Gallery

Re: Where are you from « Reply #16 on: September 18, 2019, 08:29:42 PM » Author: GE101R
I was born and raised in South Carolina!  I lived in New York State for one year last year, and now I am back in South Carolina. You can take me out of the South, but you can’t take the Southern out of me  Wink

My ancestors are Scottish, Irish, English, French, and German. We’re a big mix of European heritage that ended up in the southeast USA.
Had a person buy a 1930's LM Porcelain series radial wave street light from me that lived in NC and had lived in NY for one year earlier.
Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines