Author Topic: Severe weather never sleeps!  (Read 190034 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #525 on: March 28, 2020, 10:21:26 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
We had haze yesterday, and the sun look sharp and clear at the evening:

That's cool dor123!

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #526 on: March 31, 2020, 09:05:56 AM » Author: suzukir122
@Dor123, hahaha... that's a crazy amount of haze. You know it's crazy when the sun almost looks like the moon, and
you can look at the sun directly with ease.
Over here we got hit with storms this weekend but it was left over storms from when they had severe weather out west
in Stlouis, Illinois, etc. Those storms reached us and weakened significantly. Spring is making a come back though,
most days. Not today though. Only 47 degrees.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #527 on: March 31, 2020, 11:58:57 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
Multiple tornado-warned storms down in AL this morning. looks like atleast one on the ground as I'm posting this..
Not surprised that there's storms seeing yesterdays SPC Convective Outlook, but kinda surprised to see so much going on before noon.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #528 on: March 31, 2020, 01:58:06 PM » Author: CEB1993
There's a tornado watch in southern GA today. The same system is bringing heavy rain to my area with marginal chances of severe weather today. Beginning tomorrow, it's going to be beautiful weather for the rest of the week  8)

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #529 on: April 03, 2020, 03:46:15 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
There will be more severe weather in my area now, since its that time of the year when Spring is mostly storm season.

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #530 on: April 03, 2020, 05:51:02 PM » Author: CEB1993
It’s still sunny and beautiful here, but the pollen is everywhere! Seems like the pollen came early this year. It’s especially bad when we have a dry spell and it turns my silver car gold  :lol: I’m glad I have an unlimited monthly plan at the car wash.

April and May are usually pretty eventful as far as severe storm threats here in upstate SC. We’re on the tail end of “Dixie Alley” where many southern tornadoes strike. I’m ready for some nice thunderstorms to watch from the porch. As long as it doesn’t hail or knock out power, strong storms are pretty fun to watch.

It was strange this year because we had tornado producing storms in the winter. I’m convinced there was a tornado at my house back in January.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #531 on: April 05, 2020, 02:16:21 AM » Author: dor123
We have now khamsin : An eastern hot and dry sandy wind.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #532 on: April 05, 2020, 02:18:17 AM » Author: dor123
@Dor123, hahaha... that's a crazy amount of haze. You know it's crazy when the sun almost looks like the moon, and
you can look at the sun directly with ease.
Over here we got hit with storms this weekend but it was left over storms from when they had severe weather out west
in Stlouis, Illinois, etc. Those storms reached us and weakened significantly. Spring is making a come back though,
most days. Not today though. Only 47 degrees.
This is nothing to the amount of haze we had at 3.12.2020: https://www.lighting-gallery.net/index.php?topic=7216.msg72245#msg72245

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #533 on: April 05, 2020, 10:54:13 AM » Author: Cole D.
This morning I awoke to overcast skies. There was also a light drizzle of rain on roof, but just for a moment. Since there nowhere to go, it made a good morning to sleep in.  :love: :cat:

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #534 on: April 07, 2020, 12:14:03 PM » Author: suzukir122
Severe weather chance tonight. We're in the yellow. Large hail and damaging winds are both high threats, and also
a threat for tornadoes. Almost 80 degrees is forecasted for today.

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #535 on: April 07, 2020, 12:35:32 PM » Author: Lumex120
I feel like this is accurate right about now.

Unofficial LG Discord

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #536 on: April 07, 2020, 01:16:51 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Another week of rain and high 50s here.
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #537 on: April 07, 2020, 02:04:15 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
around 70 here as highs for the first half of the week. Then its going to cool down with chances for rain/snow for the second half..

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #538 on: April 07, 2020, 02:09:24 PM » Author: suzukir122
Ha... and the winner for Bipolar Weather so far is... Colorado!

Bruh... 70's one half of the week, then snow the other half of the week @Xmaslightguy? That is crazy.
At least I can say that we do not have snow in the forecast at all this week into the next and
I sure hope it STAYS that way.

Interests:

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #539 on: April 08, 2020, 01:22:08 PM » Author: suzukir122
We missed out on severe weather last night in Franklin Ohio while I was at work, but Fairborn Ohio and places
around it got hit pretty good with what looks to be quarter sized hail from a severe thunderstorm.
Franklin Ohio, where I live, is currently in the yellow for severe thunderstorms tonight again. (Slight risk)

South of Cincinnati, a small line of broken unorganized storms just developed. I wouldn't be surprised if
they become Supercells/large hail producing storms.  

Interests:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies