Author Topic: Its severe weather season! Be prepared for it!  (Read 42209 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Its severe weather season! Be prepared for it! « Reply #480 on: October 23, 2020, 01:16:17 PM » Author: suzukir122
Possible severe thunderstorms forecasted for today. Apparent two waves of storms with the threat of hail, damaging winds,
frequent lightning and tornadoes. Probably the last threat of severe storms for the year, but we shall see.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Its severe weather season! Be prepared for it! « Reply #481 on: October 23, 2020, 04:34:40 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Little bit nuts weather here at Missouri's local lg branch. We have been having a warm frond followed by a cold front, yesterday's high was 84 but today's is 44
1 :o We also have been having crazy winds because of this, my parents had to pull a few things of the deck so they don't blow away. And it is supposed to lighting snow next Tuesday. Good old Midwestern weather. The four seasons here are Very hot, very cold, and two weeks in between of nice weather. ::) :lol:

collecting since 2012

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

zzz

GoL ATL
Re: Its severe weather season! Be prepared for it! « Reply #482 on: October 23, 2020, 09:40:36 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Not sure if it would exactly qualify as 'weather', but it would deff qualify as a severe event...
On Wednesday one of the wildfires here "exploded" growing from 19k acres to 125k acres in just one day. The number one factor being high winds. (though the ongoing drought, and lots of beetle-killed trees also contributed).

Took this pic of the smoke plume at sunset from home: (no its not nearly as close as it might look, as I used the zoom)
After dark at times I could see orange glow from the fire in that direction.

Its All For The Christmas Lights...
And A Good Summer Thunderstorm!

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: Its severe weather season! Be prepared for it! « Reply #483 on: October 23, 2020, 09:45:48 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Not sure if it would exactly qualify as 'weather', but it would deff qualify as a severe event...
On Wednesday one of the wildfires here "exploded" growing from 19k acres to 125k acres in just one day. The number one factor being high winds. (though the ongoing drought, and lots of beetle-killed trees also contributed).

Took this pic of the smoke plume at sunset from home: (no its not nearly as close as it might look, as I used the zoom)
After dark at times I could see orange glow from the fire in that direction.

Wow, that looks stunning!

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Its severe weather season! Be prepared for it! « Reply #484 on: October 23, 2020, 09:53:32 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Wow, that looks stunning!

Yeah , until it's in your backyard !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines