Author Topic: What garage door opener do you have?  (Read 998 times)
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
What garage door opener do you have? « on: April 05, 2019, 11:36:35 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
I'm into somewhat to garage door openers, since they have a motor in them to open the garage door, which I like electric motors. Mine is a Liftmaster garage door opener. Whats yours?

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What garage door opener do you have? « Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 02:53:50 PM » Author: Cole D.
I kind of like the Craftsman Smart Garage Door Opener, which is WiFi compatible and can be opened and closed with an App. Plus it has a backup battery and outside keypad. The inside button shows the time and temperature.

But sometimes simpler is best.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What garage door opener do you have? « Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 06:00:51 PM » Author: RyanF40T12
Chamberlin makes the Craftsman door openers. 

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: What garage door opener do you have? « Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 07:18:33 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
I kind of like the Craftsman Smart Garage Door Opener, which is WiFi compatible and can be opened and closed with an App. Plus it has a backup battery and outside keypad. The inside button shows the time and temperature.

But sometimes simpler is best.

I didn't know that there was a WIFI controlled garage door opener. Heh, I'm not a fan of WIFI controlled devices anyway.

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies