Author Topic: Downsizing, selling some of my collection  (Read 2703 times)
static1701

View Posts
View Gallery

Scott

Downsizing, selling some of my collection « on: June 27, 2019, 09:46:30 PM » Author: static1701
I need to make room in the garage, so I am going to sell off some of my collection.
Not looking to make a fortune, I really just want stuff to go to someone that wants it. I hate to throw anything out.
Please look at my gallery and PM if you want something. I am willing to take things apart if all you want is the ballast.
I am in the Detroit metro area, and would prefer local pickup for the lamps. However I am willing to ship if I can find something to ship lamps in with them getting broken. I have a good amount of pre-heat ballasts and fixtures.

I use real incandescent Christmas lights, miniature lights from the 70's, C6's from the 50's and modern C7's and C9's. NO ugly LED's! I don't care what it cost. Real Christmas lights and Preheat Fluorescent!

wishus

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Downsizing, selling some of my collection « Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 09:49:52 AM » Author: wishus
Hi static1701,

I'd be interested in those vintage GE F20T12/R bulbs, plus any other vintage GE F20T12s types you may have that I don't, although I didn't see any others in your gallery.
Please let me know.

Cheers,
wishus

Interested mainly in discharge lighting (mercury, sodium, neon) and also old and unusual incandescents.

ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Downsizing, selling some of my collection « Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 12:06:29 AM » Author: ace100w120v
Still selling/downsizing?
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies