Author Topic: Lights at the fire station  (Read 1176 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Lights at the fire station « on: May 09, 2019, 11:21:41 PM » Author: Cole D.
The volunteer fire station in my neighborhood undergone an expansion and remodel around 2016-2017. Originally, the only light on there was a halogen floodlight. After the remodel, they put 3 MH wallpacks on the front on each side of the bay doors, and at the side door, is a smaller MH wallpack. They also put a flagpole and it has a small floodlight on the ground lighting it, which I'm not sure is MH or LED.

Anyway, I'll try to get some pictures, but obviously it was a huge improvement!! But for some reason the lights don't seem to be on photocell, because they are usually on all the time.

Another, bigger fire station a few miles from my house, also has wallpacks, but not sure if they were MH or HPS.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lights at the fire station « Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 01:30:00 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
The fire station in a city I go to has been closed for a while. It wasn't condemned, damaged or anything, they simply moved. There's still two NEMAs, a 200w GE M-400A, F96T12 slimlines, and more. We go to the community center in that city a lot so I might I ask someone about them.
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Lights at the fire station « Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 11:07:02 PM » Author: Cole D.
The fire station in a city I go to has been closed for a while. It wasn't condemned, damaged or anything, they simply moved. There's still two NEMAs, a 200w GE M-400A, F96T12 slimlines, and more. We go to the community center in that city a lot so I might I ask someone about them.

Sounds like a neat place. The oldest first station in my town seems to have old wall sconce fixtures with red bulbs in them on each side of the garage doors. It also has a fire tower with a copper dome.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies