Author Topic: What did you do today lighting wise?  (Read 19244 times)
High Intensity

View Gallery

Sylvania 100w /DX MV Cold Startup

GoL
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #300 on: May 11, 2019, 03:17:03 PM » Author: High Intensity
Got a bunch of fluorescent fixtures (mostly newer ones) and will likely be getting more within the next 2 weeks.

Old lighting is, and will always be, the best lighting.

High Intensity

View Gallery

GoL
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #301 on: May 12, 2019, 05:13:40 PM » Author: High Intensity
Yesterday, i picked up nearly 40+ F40t12s, most of them being GE Watt-Misers.

High Intensity

View Gallery

GoL
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #302 on: May 22, 2019, 04:30:16 PM » Author: High Intensity
Got a bunch of fluorescent fixtures (mostly newer ones) and will likely be getting more within the next 2 weeks.
Well, the "2 weeks" (more like 11 days) are up and now i need to sort through everything and post photos (which may take a while due to how many things i've found).

And for context, every year (between late April and mid to late May) one of the cities near me does a curb side garbage pickup where residents can toss out mostly anything except for toxic waste (Paint, Cleaning chemicals, Fluorescent lamps, etc), but it does not stop people from tossing those out (especially the third one i mentioned). This lasts about 4 weeks but i missed the first 2 weeks but i've found over double what i've found last year.

RyanF40T12

View Gallery

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #303 on: May 23, 2019, 04:23:16 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
Today I upgraded a fixture by removing the F32T8 single lamp Sylvania Quicktronic .21 amp instant start ballast and replaced it with a Sylvania Quicktronic .26 amp Programmed Start ballast.    This fixture is in a cleaning supply closet that gets a lot of on/off cycles so this will help extend the lamp light and be slightly brighter. 

I also picked up from the ReStore a very cool looking desk lamp.  This is a 13 watt CFL/PL tube which is quite nifty.  Will post more about it later. 

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines