Author Topic: Hello from the Pacific Northwest  (Read 1698 times)
MIPS

View Gallery

Hello from the Pacific Northwest « on: June 06, 2019, 07:08:04 PM » Author: MIPS
I would of never really guessed that there was a full-time website and forum dedicated to lighting. The gallery is quite fancy.
I live north of Vancouver British Columbia and around these parts the winters get cold and the weather can get quite dry. I can't really say I'm fascinated with but I have long enjoyed the many applications of fluorescent lighting. Sure it's seen a number of changes since its inception and later exposition at the 1939 worlds fair and these days it is finally seeing retirement in most applications with LED but I still kinda admire the many weird applications it found and where you can still find it today.
Cole D.

View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest « Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 07:33:58 PM » Author: Cole D.
Welcome!  Wink

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

wide-lite 1000

View Gallery

Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest « Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 09:27:43 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Welcome to LG, MIPS !!!

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest « Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 05:41:13 AM » Author: rjluna2
Welcome aboard, MIPS Smiley

I stumbled into this site in 2009 and been hooked on it ever since.

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

fluorescent lover 40

View Gallery

Lights are awesome! :)

Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest « Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 08:31:47 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Welcome to Lighting-Gallery.net! Smiley

Power provider: Southern California Edison (SCE)

-Date decoder of some US lamps 1960-present.
-Switch and receptacle collector.
-I'll save any vintage lamp! Smiley

Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines