Author Topic: 500 Internal Server Error  (Read 5473 times)
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Mainly the mechanical side of things

Re: 500 Internal Server Error « Reply #45 on: November 09, 2019, 10:39:41 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
It will display how many guest and user are visiting this site once you refresh the page.  This site has static page until you refresh it.
We use a Firefox add-on to automatically refresh the page.  Smiley
This can have a downside though if you're in the middle of a post and it refreshes so that you lose what you have written.  Cry

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen)

There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber  -  US author, cartoonist, humourist, & satirist (1894 - 1961)

sox35

View Posts
View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

Re: 500 Internal Server Error « Reply #46 on: November 09, 2019, 12:56:13 PM » Author: sox35
We use a Firefox add-on to automatically refresh the page.  Smiley
This can have a downside though if you're in the middle of a post and it refreshes so that you lose what you have written.  Cry

There's a setting that you can use which stops it refreshing if the tab or page is active. We always forget about it, though  Roll Eyes

Ria in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end  Smiley

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: 500 Internal Server Error « Reply #47 on: November 21, 2019, 06:05:05 AM » Author: dor123
Non stop!!!

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230-240V, 50hz country.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 500 Internal Server Error « Reply #48 on: November 28, 2019, 03:51:55 AM » Author: dor123
When this problem will be fixed? It occur on a regular basis.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: 500 Internal Server Error « Reply #49 on: November 28, 2019, 10:05:53 AM » Author: rjluna2
I think we have too many visitors here Huh?

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 500 Internal Server Error « Reply #50 on: November 28, 2019, 10:37:46 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I think we have too many visitors here Huh?
No we don't, it just seems like the amount has increased because the time window of site activity has increased from one minute to fifteen.

There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 500 Internal Server Error « Reply #51 on: November 28, 2019, 03:37:17 PM » Author: Danny
I dont really get any issues with this sites performance. Ive been on here nearly 9 years and i think ive only ever had a handful of issues and i think they've always sorted themselves out

The site activity time window being increased is good, it never did seem accurate before, it seems much better now
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 500 Internal Server Error « Reply #52 on: December 02, 2019, 05:08:00 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
When this problem will be fixed? It occur on a regular basis.
It could be a problem that is specific to where you live.  Undecided
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 05:10:09 PM by Mandolin Girl » Logged

sox35

View Posts
View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

Re: 500 Internal Server Error « Reply #53 on: December 02, 2019, 05:31:03 PM » Author: sox35
It could be a problem that is specific to where you live.  Undecided
We certainly haven't noticed it here for quite some time. Is it just LG or do you get it with other sites..? Maybe worth checking with your ISP. Resetting your router sometimes works as well.

Ria in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end  Smiley

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 500 Internal Server Error « Reply #54 on: December 02, 2019, 08:46:29 PM » Author: dor123
It is just LG.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: 500 Internal Server Error « Reply #55 on: December 03, 2019, 01:09:07 AM » Author: joseph_125
I wonder if it's an ISP issue, I don't think I've gotten a error message like that when browsing the site. It might get a bit slow sometimes but aside from that I haven't gotten anything like that.
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 500 Internal Server Error « Reply #56 on: December 07, 2019, 12:09:05 AM » Author: dor123
I'm getting this error now, when I browse with my father computer, which connected to the internet with different ISP than my computer at my hostel.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Lights are awesome! :)

Re: 500 Internal Server Error « Reply #57 on: December 07, 2019, 12:35:37 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Maybe the error is caused by the browser you use maybe? I haven't had this error in over three weeks. That error was an insane Error 503 or something like that with said the system was refusing to connect and the site looked like something made on a home printer.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 12:38:37 AM by fluorescent lover 40 » Logged

Power provider: Southern California Edison (SCE)
Lights used in my city: GE Evolve ERL1, ERLH, and ERS1. All 4000K.

-Switch and receptacle collector.
-I'll save what I can!

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 500 Internal Server Error « Reply #58 on: December 07, 2019, 11:19:36 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I honestly can't remember when I last had this error come up.  Undecided

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 500 Internal Server Error « Reply #59 on: December 09, 2019, 06:14:18 AM » Author: dor123
I had now this error at Pale Moon, and it occur also at Firefox.

Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines