Author Topic: Do anyone like reflectors?  (Read 1236 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Do anyone like reflectors? « on: June 08, 2019, 09:01:39 AM » Author: Cole D.
I like roadway reflectors. The square ones with the ramp shape usually in the center line of the road. I also like the marker type, and the reflectors you sometimes see at "T" intersections that are a yellow diamond shape sign with the little round orange reflectors. I also used to like the round red reflectors on sticks people put on their driveways.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do anyone like reflectors? « Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 09:36:29 AM » Author: HPSM250R2
I do ;D
I have purchased a few of them from a local water/industrial plumbing supply house in the past. They sell the blue two sided Rayolite raised pavement markers that have a adhesive pad stuck to the back. I stuck them on the road a couple times in front of our house because the one the city installed to mark the fire hydrant location had came off.
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Do anyone like reflectors? « Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 02:29:14 AM » Author: Cole D.
Cool. I think there some of those blue ones on my street near the shutoff for the water lines.

The main road off my street was repaved and widened and they painted angled lines on the side of the road and put lots of red reflectors which I can't figure out the purpose of.

One of the neighbor's house has two of the ramp reflectors on their driveway entrance with a screw holding them on. I used to have one of the ramp ones that came off the road that I kept, but it's probably gone by now.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

mefurd98

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do anyone like reflectors? « Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 06:01:49 AM » Author: mefurd98
I have a whole crate of them! I started to collect those before lighting. Lighting is my main hobby now but I still pick up reflectors every now and then.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies