Author Topic: Funny lighting related story  (Read 462 times)
desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Funny lighting related story « on: April 06, 2021, 02:31:16 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
Back when I was in high school, I sang in the choir. Well, one night, just before a concert was going to start, myself and a bunch of other choir boys were messing around in the choir room. It was absolute chaos. Trash everywhere, trash can was overflowing, wire hangers bent up into all kinds of shapes, loud bass music blaring out the speaker system,  and the focus of my story: bottle flipping. We were trying to get the bottles on all kinds of weird surfaces, including an emergency light, a hanger for a flag, among other things. I flipped the bottle onto the emergency light, damaging one of the light heads in the process. Everybody then decided to gang up on the light and beat the broken head until the lens fell off and the inner and outer parts of the light head on that side separated, and was hanging on just by the wires going to the halogen bulb. Needless to say, our choir director was extremely angry, and made us clean up our mess. Still, it’s a fun memory that I look back on fondly.
P.S. The emergency light remained in the condition we left it in after that night for the rest of the time I was in high school, about 4 years. It was probably finally fixed or replaced when the school was renovated the previous summer.
Desultory13
Re: Funny lighting related story « Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 10:30:16 PM » Author: Desultory13
 :lol: As the song by the band "Poison" goes: "Nothing but a good time!"
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Funny lighting related story « Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 11:40:17 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: Desultory
  the band "Poison"
Good stuff there.
Crank it up.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Desultory13
Re: Funny lighting related story « Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 12:17:09 AM » Author: Desultory13
Good stuff there.
Crank it up.
No problem there! 8;)
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies