Author Topic: Notifications  (Read 876 times)
Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Notifications « on: August 24, 2014, 06:51:35 AM » Author: Danny
Lately on some of my photos ive uploaded, ive noticed that the email notifications are not enabled, so when I go to check the photos for comments theres comments on them that I never knew about due to me never getting an email for them. when I go to read the comments  when I spot them its saying "enable notification" instead of "disable notification" so when I look back on pictures ive posted ive realised ive missed out on a comment or comments. on that photo, this isn't just happening on one photo its now happening on atleast half of the pictures I upload, a lot of pics im lucky to even get one comment on as it is!

Im just wondering if theres anything that can be done maybe there is a software fault? most of the time its the very first comment I get that's not enabling my notifications so I then have to enable it myself instead of automatically.

ive tried my best to explain this as I can, has anyone else had these problems too?
rapidstart

View Posts
View Gallery

Mazda Torch Candle

Re: Notifications « Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 06:26:25 PM » Author: rapidstart
I've recently uploaded a couple of photos and even with notifications enabled, I did not receive any email notification of comments but when I checked there were comments that members had posted.

Say 'O' for an Osram, think about tonight today (old advertising jingle)

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

EYE 175w MV

GoL
Re: Notifications « Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 06:41:41 PM » Author: High Intensity
I've been having this issue for well over a year now.

Old lighting is, and will always be, the best lighting.

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Notifications « Reply #3 on: September 21, 2019, 01:04:30 AM » Author: AngryHorse
Well technically you don’t even need email notifications, when you log into LG, just go to ‘my gallery’ and all new comments are there!
Personally I find notifications a pain in the (...), as their not necessary and it’s just more crap to delete out of your email!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 01:12:24 AM by AngryHorse » Logged

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy Cheesy

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Notifications « Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 10:50:13 AM » Author: Danny
Sometimes the emails can be good specially from this site as commenting on others photos you need to know when they reply.  As it does not take long to wipe last comments off the page

I dont think theyre needed as much on LR tho
Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines