Author Topic: When Squirrels Chase YOU. (Funny Video)  (Read 1482 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
When Squirrels Chase YOU. (Funny Video) « on: October 09, 2019, 09:00:35 PM » Author: suzukir122
Someone give this squirrel 20 bucks to stop chasing the camera man.

Sigh... video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW3jB3fFq4M
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 11:47:31 PM by suzukir122 » Logged

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: When Squirrels Attack. (Funny Video) « Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 11:05:02 AM » Author: Rommie
He obviously wants to adopt the guy  :D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: When Squirrels Attack. (Funny Video) « Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 04:37:47 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Here in the UK we only have red and grey squirrels, I did however see a black one when I lived in Düsseldorf, Germany.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: When Squirrels Attack. (Funny Video) « Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 06:20:29 PM » Author: Rommie
Here in the UK we only have red and grey squirrels, I did however see a black one when I lived in Düsseldorf, Germany.
I've never seen a red squirrel in the wild, they're not very common unfortunately. I'm told there are a few not far from here though, will have to go looking one day.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: When Squirrels Attack. (Funny Video) « Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 09:08:27 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Not quite sure I'd say 'attacking' for that vid.

But squirrel(any squirrel)=varmint. Exchange camera for gun. Problem solved. .LOL.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 09:27:07 PM by xmaslightguy » Logged

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: When Squirrels Chase YOU. (Funny Video) « Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 11:54:17 PM » Author: suzukir122
@Mandolin Girl, @sox35, yeah I've never seen a red squirrel here before, at least I think I haven't.
But I have seen the grey ones. Here at my **current** apartment complex, we have tons and tons of trees, and tons
and tons of squirrels. I'll have to see if my next apartment has squirrels too. (moving very soon, possibly end
of this month or beginning or end of next month) But I've never, ever been in a situation quite like the
guy in the video.
@Xmaslightguy, yep I agree with you, so I changed the title of this thread. The squirrel didn't attack the guy,
the squirrel only chased. As far as shooting the squirrel... well... if the squirrel decided it didn't like me
anymore, my natural reaction is to stand up, man up and... run. hahaha
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 11:56:49 PM by suzukir122 » Logged

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: When Squirrels Chase YOU. (Funny Video) « Reply #6 on: October 14, 2019, 04:41:54 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
That squirrel might have rabies! :o

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neil Peart

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: When Squirrels Chase YOU. (Funny Video) « Reply #7 on: October 14, 2019, 06:06:42 PM » Author: suzukir122
@Fluorescent05, to be honest, I was wondering that as well.

Interests:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies