Author Topic: Fav. Westinghouse Streetlight  (Read 7225 times)
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Fav. Westinghouse Streetlight « Reply #15 on: December 12, 2008, 02:35:16 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
OV-14B and Tudor OV-15 which I want to add in my collection :-P

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

gmercury2000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Fav. Westinghouse Streetlight « Reply #16 on: December 12, 2008, 07:48:02 AM » Author: gmercury2000
Oh almost forgot about my #1 favorite. The NEMA. Any westy style I like! ;D
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Fav. Westinghouse Streetlight « Reply #17 on: December 12, 2008, 08:52:10 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
The older early 1960s style or the newer late 60s to 70s style??? I recently got the newer style (another one) and its from October 1969......the newer late 60s to 70s ones are veeeeeeeery common in our electric company.....we got a whole a lot of em!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

gmercury2000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Fav. Westinghouse Streetlight « Reply #18 on: December 13, 2008, 07:42:10 AM » Author: gmercury2000
Honestly Im not real picky about the style. I like them for the fact that they rarely go bad. But if I had to choose I would say i like the newer style more only because I am used to seeing them more. Speaking of that I just brought 7 of them home the other day. They came from that big change out down south so I got permission and brought them home. I got the globes and everything. I am going to clean the globes and re-use them as they are in very good shape.
lightman64

View Posts
View Gallery

Zero 88 Lighting Controls Rule!

Re: Fav. Westinghouse Streetlight « Reply #19 on: December 15, 2008, 12:16:12 PM » Author: lightman64
any westy is cool

The future of street lighting is Induction, not nasty HPS lights or cr@ppy LED lights!
Preheat CFL's should make a comeback!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies