Author Topic: What do you think about these type of fluorescents?  (Read 1349 times)
RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

What do you think about these type of fluorescents? « on: October 17, 2019, 12:09:30 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
https://denver.craigslist.org/mat/d/berthoud-24-5-fluorescent-lights-t12/6994081246.html

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: What do you think about these type of fluorescents? « Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 09:56:16 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Its too bad they didn't post a pic of the etch. :(

These could be 65w 5' UK lamps! Other than those, I've never heard of a 5' T12 bipin
(or maybe they're just 4', and its a typo in the ad)

Also too bad its in Berthoud, even if these were the real thing(UK 5-footers) its too far to go

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What do you think about these type of fluorescents? « Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 10:22:32 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I enlarged the top pic and used my magnifying glass and the 3rd down on the left side looks to have a Phillips shield possibly ?

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: What do you think about these type of fluorescents? « Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 10:34:19 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
There are some where a partial etch is visible, I tried enlarging & sharpening, but still wasn't enough to make any words out... 

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What do you think about these type of fluorescents? « Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 07:28:31 AM » Author: Ash
You can see another one with the top of the logo, that is round. Philips "shield" used to be round many decades ago...

But the number of text lines in those etches is way too much for old tubes
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies