Author Topic: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!!!  (Read 1952 times)
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!!! « on: October 12, 2019, 01:00:35 AM » Author: lightinglover8902
Since I can't manage the Lighting Collectors & Enthusiasts Discord Server anymore which I handed it to Lumex120 (Zarlog H46) which he has control of the Discord Server now. Since now, I'll be getting a job soon and I can't manage multiple accounts (which I closed, including Discord) that I used to have. Plus it is a possibility that my dad might lose his job (in HPQ) for over retirement. So its time that I now have to find a job after I finish online college. So there will NOT be anymore lighting pictures from me (unless I spot something interesting).

The accounts I will keep:

• Gallery of Lights (GoL) (lightingfan8902)
  • Lighting-Gallery.net (lightinglover8902)
  • Youtube (Everythingyoulike 8902)

So anyway, thats all for now.

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!!! « Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 10:58:17 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I'm sorry to hear that.  :(

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!!! « Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 11:06:03 AM » Author: Lumex120
Yeah I'm sorry to hear that too. I'll try to manage the Discord server well even though it currently has like 5 members.  :P

Unofficial LG Discord

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!!! « Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 11:10:17 AM » Author: Ash
Would any of you want to join on XMPP (Jabber) ?
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!!! « Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 12:20:23 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Yeah I'm sorry to hear that too. I'll try to manage the Discord server well even though it currently has like 5 members.  :P

Just don't try to change anything on the server. Also please, make sure that everyone is following the rules on the Discord server. If you see anyone breaking the rules of the server, warn them.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!!! « Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 09:48:45 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
@lightinglover8902:
Sorry to hear that, but glad you are keeping your galleries & youtube.

I'd made myself a discord account (for a different site, not light related)... discord looked like kind of a nice website the little bit I looked around on it. Sucks that it doesn't work anymore.

----
@Ash:
I've never even heard of that .lol.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!!! « Reply #6 on: October 18, 2019, 06:51:52 AM » Author: Ash
It is an IM service, like what MSN, ICQ etc used to be and sorta like whats Whatsapp is now. Its advantage over everything else is that it is not tied to a specific provider (Microsoft, Whatsapp, etc) but you can pick anyone who offers the service, like you do with email
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!!! « Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 02:33:01 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Well guys I'm back on Discord and on the server. Lumex120, you can give me back the owner role, since I made the server.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!!! « Reply #8 on: October 19, 2019, 09:59:28 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
@Ash:
Nice that its not tied to a single company! :)
That's the way things on the net should be.

@lightinglover8902:
Good that you're back. Does that also mean you'll be doing more light pic's here too?
If Discord still worked on my computer (and setting up accounts wasn't such a pain, I'd consider making a 2ns account & joining just to see what's there)

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!!! « Reply #9 on: October 19, 2019, 10:24:41 PM » Author: lightinglover8902

@lightinglover8902:
Good that you're back. Does that also mean you'll be doing more light pic's here too?
If Discord still worked on my computer (and setting up accounts wasn't such a pain, I'd consider making a 2ns account & joining just to see what's there)

Yes.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies