Author Topic: Still Say LG Needs A Street Light Topic  (Read 2315 times)
Lightingguy1994

View Posts
View Gallery

Maker of fun Emoji's for LG.

Re: Still Say LG Needs A Street Light Topic « Reply #15 on: November 23, 2019, 09:49:53 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Heres something that might work. Lets make a TOPIC dedicated to just streetlights. Plant it in one of the existing groups and all an admin needs to do is pin it so it stays at the top.

Or heres a little more complex but not so much idea.... When uploading a photo you have to place it in one of 4 categories. Add a 5th for streetlights. Then on the Homepage of LG, just put a row of latest uploads for streetlights.

Lets face it. Indoor lighting covers alot of ground with many types and styles. Vintage to new. Streetlights are pretty much their own animal and are largely all the same.

Admins?  
Lightingguy1994

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Still Say LG Needs A Street Light Topic « Reply #16 on: November 23, 2019, 10:36:28 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
The 5th category shouldnt take months to do either hopefully it can be done.
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

zzz

GoL ATL
Re: Still Say LG Needs A Street Light Topic « Reply #17 on: December 03, 2019, 11:22:57 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
I agree that streetlights are kind of their own thing. I would see nothing wrong with  a separate section for them...as long as it wasn't too hard for the admins.

As for me, I have a few hundred streetlight pic's, but I've always used GOL as my place to post them (with only a very limited number  being posted here). No real plans to change  that...

Colored Fluorescent's such as F40T12 Red or  Green or Blue are awesome...

Lightingguy1994

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Still Say LG Needs A Street Light Topic « Reply #18 on: December 04, 2019, 10:01:40 AM » Author: Lightingguy1994
I had a poll up about it and 0 people voted yes or no. I have since reopened the topic again
Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines