Author Topic: I'm not gone!  (Read 217 times)
wattMaster

View Gallery

I'm not gone! « on: November 04, 2019, 03:28:15 PM » Author: wattMaster
I've been taking a large break from LG and lighting in general to work on various things throughout the year. However, I might be around more to post photos and do other fun things. Lately, I've been interested in special camera flashes and the like. These are immune to LEDisease, so stay tuned.

SLS! <click

GE101R

View Gallery

Re: I'm not gone! « Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 03:29:52 PM » Author: GE101R
I've been taking a large break from LG and lighting in general to work on various things throughout the year. However, I might be around more to post photos and do other fun things. Lately, I've been interested in special camera flashes and the like. These are immune to LEDisease, so stay tuned.

Wondered what happened to you! Glad to see you back...
CreeRSW207

View Gallery

Re: I'm not gone! « Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 05:54:16 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Do you mean the camera comes out clear when you take a picture of an LED Streetlight?

Long live Mercury Vapor and Incandescent street lighting!

Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines