Author Topic: has anyone heard of this 70's and 80's rock band?  (Read 657 times)
Morbid Angel
Re: has anyone heard of this 70's and 80's rock band? « Reply #30 on: November 15, 2021, 10:45:10 PM » Author: Morbid Angel
If you could have seen what MTV was like in the 80s, you'd know.
That's when MTV was actually cool.
General street Lights

View Posts
View Gallery

All things dozen!

https://www.youtube.com/c
Re: has anyone heard of this 70's and 80's rock band? « Reply #31 on: November 15, 2021, 10:46:00 PM » Author: General street Lights
yep, i seen old videos and photos, they are timeless images

If you think electrically, you'll live electrically!
fan of HPS and mercury luminaries!, please don't ask to meet up with me, as i am still living with my mom.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: has anyone heard of this 70's and 80's rock band? « Reply #32 on: November 15, 2021, 10:47:03 PM » Author: Bulbman256
I heard this a while back, someone said "Happy 40 years of mtv, thank you for 15 years of music videos." :lol:

I mostly know them from beavis and butthead, which is an interesting show... :mrg:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

UCA_TMSu1zjz3pJBsh0SKoBg
Re: has anyone heard of this 70's and 80's rock band? « Reply #33 on: November 15, 2021, 10:50:23 PM » Author: thelightingman
I know this band as well, I like their music.

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

General street Lights

View Posts
View Gallery

All things dozen!

Re: has anyone heard of this 70's and 80's rock band? « Reply #34 on: November 15, 2021, 10:51:40 PM » Author: General street Lights
i love all of there songs, too. i am an Old Soul as people would say!

fan of HPS and mercury luminaries!, please don't ask to meet up with me, as i am still living with my mom.

Morbid Angel
Re: has anyone heard of this 70's and 80's rock band? « Reply #35 on: November 15, 2021, 10:52:14 PM » Author: Morbid Angel
 :lol: Beavis and Butthead :lol: yeah I certainly remember that show when it was new back in the mid 90s.
Definitely don't try any of the things they do >:D :mrg:
Except for maybe sitting on the couch all day watching videos, I've done that too.
General street Lights

View Posts
View Gallery

All things dozen!

Re: has anyone heard of this 70's and 80's rock band? « Reply #36 on: November 16, 2021, 09:28:12 AM » Author: General street Lights
i have actually seen some of the episodes from the 90's a couple of month ago!  ;D

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Bodger extraordinaire - When in doubt, bodge.!

Re: has anyone heard of this 70's and 80's rock band? « Reply #37 on: November 30, 2021, 06:16:03 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Back on to the subject of the album:

I sat on the sofa, with Ria holding me while we listened to it again today and we were moved to tears by the title track.  :'( :'(

That song means so much to me. R.I.P Shaun Husband, you will always have a special place in my heart.  :love:

Shaun was a very good friend and the closest I've ever got to having a brother, and was killed in Iraq by a roadside bomb back in 2004.  :curse:
He was over there providing protection for VIPs and was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  :'(

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:
Budding Author
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: has anyone heard of this 70's and 80's rock band? « Reply #38 on: November 30, 2021, 07:14:09 PM » Author: Rommie
I never knew him, sweetheart, but from what you've told me, he was a top bloke. RIP Shaun  :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines