Author Topic: Cooper NEMA?  (Read 128 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Cooper NEMA? « on: January 10, 2020, 11:34:13 PM » Author: Cole D.
I saw these Cooper 100W HPS lights on eBay, and first I thought it was just a consumer grade yardblaster from the picture. But in the listing it actually shows a NEMA head with clip on refractor, which I am assuming what these actually are, and seller just used wrong stock pictures of yardblaster. Plus the dimension drawing show a 12" clip on refractor which make it a true NEMA.

Plus the seller says it not cheap lights that won't last a season but these are Cooper lights.

So anyway, if it is a true NEMA, the $59 is probably a good price with free shipping.

Cooper
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 11:37:19 PM by Cole D. » Logged

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Cooper NEMA? « Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 03:21:09 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
It is a Cooper RMA NEMA. I ordered one. Mine showed up with a broken rivet on one of the reflector latches. So the reflector doesn't clamp on tightly. Doesn't look like it happened in shipping as the box was in great shape. Looks like it was a manufacturing defect.
WestinghouseCeramalux

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: Cooper NEMA? « Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 05:37:52 PM » Author: WestinghouseCeramalux
I like RMA's, and there Lumark branded counterparts.

The truth of a matter, is not determined by how many people believe it.

Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines