Author Topic: LED Street Lights Blinking  (Read 3740 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: LED Street Lights Blinking « Reply #15 on: September 04, 2020, 02:15:26 AM » Author: dor123
I just reminds you that a "Smart photocontrol" is nothing more than Wi-Fi. These lantern are being controlled wirelessly from a remote computer or application. These are smart LED lanterns.
The blinking of the streetlights are well because of their power supplies. Switching power supplies for LEDs, can't remain ON after turning on, if the mains voltage is below but near their threshold. In this state, the power supply will start itself and extinguish infinitely resulting in constant flashing.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230-240V, 50hz country.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

KEEP THESE ALIVE!

Re: LED Street Lights Blinking « Reply #16 on: September 12, 2020, 04:49:03 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
There’s a LED fixture that flickers but doesn’t fully shut off, does that have to do with power supply.

Long live Mercury Vapor and Incandescent street lighting!

Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines