Author Topic: Is this guy on LG?  (Read 16828 times)
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Is this guy on LG? « Reply #15 on: January 24, 2020, 06:05:52 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Looking at the video of him torturing that poor defenceless SOX lamp, one word jumped out at me...

What a right Twazzock.!!  ::) :o ::)

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich, Coaster junkie!

Re: Is this guy on LG? « Reply #16 on: January 24, 2020, 06:52:37 PM » Author: AngryHorse
Given his present knowledge at the minute though, he won’t know any difference, but as his interest grows, and he has spent a day or two on Lamptech, I reckon he’d be shocked at what he didn’t know!
I know I was, I thought I was quite a lamp god  :D, until I found James’s site, then reality smacked me around the side of the head with a, “ you really know Jack all about lamps” bat!
After spending about a fortnight on Lamptech, until 2 in the morning some nights, I then found Lighting Gallery, and it all went from there!  ;D

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

Welcome to OBLIVION

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Is this guy on LG? « Reply #17 on: January 24, 2020, 06:54:05 PM » Author: Rommie
I found Lamptech and made contact with James before I ever joined LG. The man is a genius, pure and simple.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is this guy on LG? « Reply #18 on: January 24, 2020, 08:40:08 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
This guy sounds like a total MORON ! When multiple people give you both advice and links to information about something your doing wrong LISTEN! What he needs to try next is to stick his finger in the light socket and then turn on the fitting and see if it shocks some sense into him . Obviously someone who thinks they're a genius but in all actuality has the I.Q. of a parakeet .
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 08:54:09 PM by wide-lite 1000 » Logged

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is this guy on LG? « Reply #19 on: January 24, 2020, 08:48:06 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
I commented on the video too lol. After seeing the screenshots of his responses to Owen I'm not sure I'd want him on L-G.
Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is this guy on LG? « Reply #20 on: January 25, 2020, 12:43:46 PM » Author: Danny
 i might wind him up a bit lol
AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich, Coaster junkie!

Re: Is this guy on LG? « Reply #21 on: January 25, 2020, 12:47:13 PM » Author: AngryHorse
Do it Dan, pretend you’re some novice asking for lamp advice!  ;D

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

Welcome to OBLIVION

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is this guy on LG? « Reply #22 on: January 25, 2020, 12:48:28 PM » Author: Danny
I cant find the comments where he snaps back at Owen, i was going to go off those. ???
HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is this guy on LG? « Reply #23 on: January 25, 2020, 01:00:25 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
I cant find the comments where he snaps back at Owen, i was going to go off those. ???

All he said to me was "nonsense". Maybe go off that?
Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is this guy on LG? « Reply #24 on: January 25, 2020, 01:02:02 PM » Author: Danny
I cant find any of them, the only one i can find is where Owen invited him to LG.
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Is this guy on LG? « Reply #25 on: January 25, 2020, 01:02:54 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Are you logged onto YouTube.?  ???

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is this guy on LG? « Reply #26 on: January 25, 2020, 01:03:36 PM » Author: Danny
Yes i am logged in on my app
HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is this guy on LG? « Reply #27 on: January 25, 2020, 01:04:55 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
I cant find any of them, the only one i can find is where Owen invited him to LG.

Hmm that's strange. I can only see Owen's L-G comment and my comment. I'd like to put this guy in his place lol
Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is this guy on LG? « Reply #28 on: January 25, 2020, 01:06:36 PM » Author: Danny
He must of deleted them other comments. Ive put a few people like this in their place over the years. I bet most of LG will be watching too lol
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Is this guy on LG? « Reply #29 on: January 25, 2020, 01:06:52 PM » Author: Rommie
Hmm that's strange. I can only see Owen's L-G comment and my comment. I'd like to put this guy in his place lol
All the comments only seem to be viewable by the people that left them, and then only when they're logged on. I can't see anything either until I log on, even then I can only see my comments and his replies.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies