Author Topic: How to upload videos to your LG gallery?  (Read 332 times)
HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

I wonder how people ever lived without LAMPS...💡🔌💡

How to upload videos to your LG gallery? « on: February 08, 2020, 06:52:26 PM » Author: HPS_250
I want to upload a video to my gallery of electrical transformers buzzing and clicking. When I try to upload it, after the video is compressed, it says that the upload was successful. Then, when I try to view the video, I canít and just get a ď.MOVĒ file icon. How could I correctly upload videos?

I like all kinds of lighting and electrical, especially HIDs and street lights!
- Lamp and fixture collector
-  neon sign collector

Power company: SCE (Southern California Edison) 120V, 60HZ

Light fixtures used by SCE: M-250R2, M-400R3. M-400 FCO, Cooper OVZ, OVX, OVH, GE ERS2 LED, OV-25

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: How to upload videos to your LG gallery? « Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 09:54:31 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
You have to upload to YouTube then post a link in the YouTube upload section of the uploads page.

~Owen

Color changing lamp Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps Cool Color changing lamp

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How to upload videos to your LG gallery? « Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 10:52:51 PM » Author: HPS_250
You have to upload to YouTube then post a link in the YouTube upload section of the uploads page.

Ok. I got confused and tried to upload them directly from my iPad photo library.

-  neon sign collector

Light fixtures used by SCE: M-250R2, M-400R3. M-400 FCO, Cooper OVZ, OVX, OVH, GE ERS2 LED, OV-25

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

RADIAL WAVES STILL LIVE!

Re: How to upload videos to your LG gallery? « Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 04:36:12 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Would I need a YouTube channel?

Long live Mercury Vapor and Incandescent street lighting!

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How to upload videos to your LG gallery? « Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 05:27:50 PM » Author: HPS_250
Would I need a YouTube channel?

Not sure, I have the same question. Donít have a YouTube channel either.

-  neon sign collector

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: How to upload videos to your LG gallery? « Reply #5 on: February 10, 2020, 05:53:14 PM » Author: joseph_125
Yeah I think you need a YouTube account but I believe you can make the videos unlisted if you don't want them to be visible outside the site.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

RADIAL WAVES STILL LIVE!

Re: How to upload videos to your LG gallery? « Reply #6 on: February 10, 2020, 05:56:12 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Yeah I think you need a YouTube account but I believe you can make the videos unlisted if you don't want them to be visible outside the site.
Unlisted as in you donít post them on YouTube?

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: How to upload videos to your LG gallery? « Reply #7 on: February 10, 2020, 06:00:07 PM » Author: joseph_125
Sort of, if you have a unlisted video, you won't be able to find it unless someone provides you the link for that video.
HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How to upload videos to your LG gallery? « Reply #8 on: February 10, 2020, 06:05:04 PM » Author: HPS_250
Sort of, if you have a unlisted video, you won't be able to find it unless someone provides you the link for that video.

I could put unlisted videos on YouTube and upload them here.

-  neon sign collector

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

RADIAL WAVES STILL LIVE!

Re: How to upload videos to your LG gallery? « Reply #9 on: February 10, 2020, 06:12:59 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Could I use the link for the video instead of YouTube?

Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines