Author Topic: Are you satisfied with Lighting Gallery ?  (Read 514 times)
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Are you satisfied with Lighting Gallery ? « on: February 11, 2020, 04:44:01 PM » Author: Jovan
Hello to everyone.I am quite happy and satisfied with this forum and new changes are looking quite good.Are you happy and satisfied with this fourm ?
sox35

View Posts
View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

Re: Are you satisfied with Lighting Gallery ? « Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 04:45:27 PM » Author: sox35
It's certainly improved recently, and I like the new icons, hope some can make it into the gallery comments section  LPS bulb

Ria in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end  Smiley

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Are you satisfied with Lighting Gallery ? « Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 04:54:07 PM » Author: Jovan
It's certainly improved recently, and I like the new icons, hope some can make it into the gallery comments section  LPS bulb

Glad to hear that.What do you mean with the gallery comment section if you can describe it to me ?
sox35

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Are you satisfied with Lighting Gallery ? « Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 05:00:02 PM » Author: sox35
These new icons are only available for forum posts, not the gallery comments.

Ria in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end  Smiley

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Are you satisfied with Lighting Gallery ? « Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 09:16:20 AM » Author: Jovan
Yes it would be nice.Thanks.
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Are you satisfied with Lighting Gallery ? « Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 11:02:48 AM » Author: rjluna2
My gallery page did loose last comments and two new/old cycling section.  I had to click on comment to look at my last comment Sad

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Alex

View Posts
View Gallery
Mit dem Osten Siegen!

Alex_lightning jurgenneandertal
Re: Are you satisfied with Lighting Gallery ? « Reply #6 on: February 12, 2020, 11:46:01 AM » Author: Alex
Hello,
for saying the truth im not anymore as much as I did. When i joined it was a good site for technical exchange. Sadly in the last time it is getting more and more to Facebook typisch social network what i donīt like really. If would like that I would create account on Facebook...

Best Regards,
Alex

Lamp and Valve collector

migette1

View Posts
View Gallery

Peter

migette1
Re: Are you satisfied with Lighting Gallery ? « Reply #7 on: February 12, 2020, 01:47:36 PM » Author: migette1
Hello,
for saying the truth im not anymore as much as I did. When i joined it was a good site for technical exchange. Sadly in the last time it is getting more and more to Facebook typisch social network what i donīt like really. If would like that I would create account on Facebook...

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi You are right Alex I prefer the technical as well dont really understand those little figures and still don't know how to link stuff often see something and wish to put it up only to be frustrated that I do not know how....any explanation I just do not understand. By the way I seem to be on face book do not know how.I never put me on but goes back a while like to delete it but you have guessed it I don't know how..really my computer seems to have a mind of its own, apart from being number blind I am computer blind its not a nice thing to have. Perhaps more info about how to do these things would be very helpful, the only person who knows computers in the cactus hobby (it was his job) is not a good teacher and cannot explain stuff to me a thicko....thats how it feels.

Interested in the history of electric lighting and incandescent in particular and neon glow lamps.

sox35

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Are you satisfied with Lighting Gallery ? « Reply #8 on: February 12, 2020, 02:14:20 PM » Author: sox35
Hello,

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi Alex, I agree with you to a certain extent, certainly in the gallery there is a lot of posting of very similar poor quality pictures of street lights taken from far too far away so there is no detail. Apart from that, I'm quite happy with the site now that the problems we were having are no longer an issue, but I will say no more on that.

Ria in Aberdeen

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Are you satisfied with Lighting Gallery ? « Reply #9 on: February 12, 2020, 09:22:21 PM » Author: dor123
Yes. But the only problem is that I can't see the last comments in my gallery, and have to click "Last Comments" to do so.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230-240V, 50hz country.

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Are you satisfied with Lighting Gallery ? « Reply #10 on: February 14, 2020, 02:38:47 PM » Author: Jovan
Yes. But the only problem is that I can't see the last comments in my gallery, and have to click "Last Comments" to do so.
I think that this option is disabled to increase site speed.
GE101R

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Are you satisfied with Lighting Gallery ? « Reply #11 on: February 15, 2020, 11:33:44 PM » Author: GE101R
Not much different but a few sprinkles on the icing difference. 
Men of God

View Posts
View Gallery

jiachao.wei.71 chao_813975447 UChyTpXvlQ8ZCfBPP_lJjubg chao990613
Re: Are you satisfied with Lighting Gallery ? « Reply #12 on: February 17, 2020, 02:04:45 AM » Author: Men of God
我觉得有点差劲,因为我现在根本看不到谁评论了我的图片!

我不会英文,所以我用中文,请你们用翻译网站翻译我打的字!

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Are you satisfied with Lighting Gallery ? « Reply #13 on: February 17, 2020, 03:07:54 PM » Author: Jovan
我觉得有点差劲,因为我现在根本看不到谁评论了我的图片!
Google translate:
谁知道为什么人们不发表评论?上传有趣的内容,人们可能发表评论
Who knows why people don't comment.Upload something interesting and people may comment
Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines