Author Topic: Already thinking about leaving.  (Read 2638 times)
Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: Already thinking about leaving. « Reply #15 on: March 22, 2021, 12:46:34 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
As I've said to other members here who've had issues here , I know it's difficult but ignore the people who don't like you and concentrate on the ones who do !! By giving up , YOU lose and THEY win !! Do NOT allow then to win !! Life is short enough already . Hang in there , things WILL get better !!  :bulbman:

When toxic people finally stop talking to you and go away, it is like the trash taking itself out. :)

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Already thinking about leaving. « Reply #16 on: March 22, 2021, 09:01:41 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Well said Joe !!

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Already thinking about leaving. « Reply #17 on: March 23, 2021, 12:42:36 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Hey man,

Your worthwhile to us as a community. Sure there maybe bad people in your life but me and others here can be the good folk to chat with. If your ever feeling down, just pm me or many others if you just need to talk to a friend. :love: The more members talking about bulbs here makes it a better place. :bulbman:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies