Author Topic: LPS Bayonet socket  (Read 6721 times)
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: LPS Bayonet socket « Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 10:00:56 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
FGS where does it say MH is being banned? They only banning the PROBE start because PULSE start are basically same but more effincent......HPS are a little less popular than in the 80s actually......in the 80s HPS was totally used everywhere including parking lot.......but now parking lot is mostly MHs....

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

FGS

View Posts
View Gallery

Rory Mercury!

Re: LPS Bayonet socket « Reply #16 on: February 07, 2009, 11:13:37 AM » Author: FGS
Don't remember where exactly.

Why I like LEDs on top of other lighting tech?
LEDs = Upgrade 95% of the applications. (That is if you avoid eBay's LEDs).

LED brainwash? No, people uses them cuz they work well for them.

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: LPS Bayonet socket « Reply #17 on: February 07, 2009, 11:26:59 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
I only knew one article that just gave an idea of being without MHs...but it was not an offical...and trust me.....most people do not want HPS all over...so it wouldn't be easy for them to get rid of them....also It actually wasn't the dark sky who banned probe start MH.... MH are actually more popular now.....before I didnt see many MH traditionares until recently I am seeing a growing popularity of MHs being used in residental areas!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

Alights

View Posts
View Gallery

USA (120V 60HZ)

Re: LPS Bayonet socket « Reply #18 on: December 06, 2009, 11:55:47 PM » Author: Alights
I also need a LPS bayonet socket, please Pm me, I will pay a bit of $ for one!
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies