Author Topic: Finds of the day  (Read 65672 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #150 on: April 04, 2021, 08:18:07 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
I'm in Poulsbo, WA right now. There are a bunch of GE M-250R1s with deep refractors and ITT Series 13s. There's a parking lot with four black Hubbell RLCs on double davit poles. I'm pretty sure those are WSDOT-owned. All are HPS.
Haven’t seen or heard of any black Hubbell HIDs, try to get a pic of you can.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Finds of the day « Reply #151 on: April 04, 2021, 01:27:46 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Haven’t seen or heard of any black Hubbell HIDs, try to get a pic of you can.
I couldn't get a picture, but if you want to see them, here they are.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #152 on: April 04, 2021, 01:38:52 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I couldn't get a picture, but if you want to see them, here they are.
I can't see them.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #153 on: April 06, 2021, 07:55:08 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Pole renewals on Lake Street in Gifford are underway, one pole that had an Affinity light was replaced and the light was never reinstalled! I didn’t see the light anywhere near the pole either. Another pole down the street with a light got changed and the light was reinstalled.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Finds of the day « Reply #154 on: April 07, 2021, 05:49:26 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I was on the fairgrounds at the Washington State Fair. There were a bunch of cool fixtures. I saw:

ITT/AE Series 25s, 400W MV
First generation GE M-400s, corn cobbed
Thomas & Betts Roadway Series 125s, 400W MV
GE Powerglow A-1000s, 1000W HPS
ITT/Thomas & Betts Contempo Series 245
Cooper OVXs, 400W MV

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #155 on: April 07, 2021, 06:03:42 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
The pole I was talking about with the light that hasn't been reinstalled, I drove by today and noticed the light was put back up.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #156 on: April 08, 2021, 07:55:17 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Saw a random 175w MV M250R1 today, I got some photos of it.

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Finds of the day « Reply #157 on: April 08, 2021, 09:44:09 PM » Author: HPS_250
I saw a 100w mercury vapor General Electric M-250A still in service at a small intersection today, but wasn’t able to take a photo. This was in Santa Barbara, CA.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Finds of the day « Reply #158 on: April 08, 2021, 10:54:35 PM » Author: joseph_125
I spotted an office building with around 30 or so recessed 100w MV cans and wall mount cylinders still in use lighting the exterior. I took some pics of it.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #159 on: April 14, 2021, 07:05:02 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I saw some cool fluorescent lights in the shed at the HS Baseball field. Sadly parts of some had broken covers.

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: Finds of the day « Reply #160 on: April 17, 2021, 11:30:38 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
I found a 100W ER30 incandescent bulb and a 100W diffused globe shaped incandescent that is massive!  :bulbman:
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #161 on: April 18, 2021, 08:46:09 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
On my trip to Raymond today I saw a variety of cool old lights, here’s the stuff I saw but couldn’t get a photo: Bronze ITT Ultra Flood 276, A few old fluorescent parking lot lights, a weird mounting job for an indoor pendant, and some RAB Floodlights (Looked like the floodlight version of an ALED) on a utility pole!

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #162 on: April 24, 2021, 11:41:14 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Saw some Kim Lighting shoeboxes with weird LED retrofits inside.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #163 on: April 25, 2021, 06:29:18 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I saw the Steeplegate Mall LEDs on today in the cloudy weather. They appeared to be 4000K and they were glarebombs!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Finds of the day « Reply #164 on: April 25, 2021, 07:34:23 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Saw three 2nd generation GE M-1000s in a parking lot in Fife. I also saw three different types of fixtures on one pole: two Cooper Galleons, two Gardco Gullwings, and two GE PF-1000s.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies