Author Topic: Bug Reports  (Read 27568 times)
pslawinski
Administrator

View Gallery

1kW Narva Blue

Bug Reports « on: June 27, 2006, 10:14:35 PM » Author: pslawinski
Post any errors you encounter with the site here.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 10:37:39 PM by pslawinski » Logged

Phillip Slawinski
Founder, Lighting-Gallery.net

TudorWhiz

View Gallery

GoL
Re: Bug Reports « Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 10:41:32 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
theres one problem I hate now....
I am having trouble getting to a members gallery or album
I would used to look at a members album by going to Member list
and selecting that member
and going to his album
but I cant do that anymore

Can you please find a way for me (and others) to select the member and then to go to THAT member's album.........and only see his album......I used to would click on the memberlist on the Main menu...and click on that member and going to his album...but I can't do that anymore.....

can you please fix it?
Thanks

Also you still have the "user does not exist" problem when clicking on the users name....

Plus another possbility a problem is that some of the names on the lighting part when clicked on goes to the older profile instead of the new

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

TudorWhiz

View Gallery

GoL
Re: Bug Reports « Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 10:41:48 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
heres another small bug....in the new profile........about the "last active" part....

before the page update....some of the member were never last online and it would label "Never"

but now the new ones says "November 30 1999"  which the Lighting Gallery didn't even exist that time!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

pslawinski
Administrator

View Gallery

1kW Narva Blue

Re: Bug Reports « Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 10:54:49 PM » Author: pslawinski
Regarding Reply #2

This is is due to the fact that all the members were exported to this forum.

Hopefully members who have not visited in a long time will come to visit and these dates will change, we'll see.

Phillip Slawinski

TudorWhiz

View Gallery

GoL
Re: Bug Reports « Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 09:21:31 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
one thing that I do not like........

I used to be able to...when I was at one page...for example at a picture page but not signed in...and I wanted to make a comment I would log in then it would bring me back to the picture page

but now when I am in a picture page and I want to make a comment and then log in...after logging in it brings me back to the main page instead of back to the picture......

pslawinski
Administrator

View Gallery

1kW Narva Blue

Re: Bug Reports « Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 09:25:52 AM » Author: pslawinski
Re #4

This issue is known.

Maybe I'll add in some code to take you back to the page you tried to login from.

The solution to this is to check the box that says keep me logged in.

Phillip Slawinski

Santaarnpaal

View Gallery

Re: Bug Reports « Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 11:52:37 AM » Author: Santaarnpaal
I have everytime to log in when i visit the forum even i marked "stayed log in".
TudorWhiz

View Gallery

GoL
Re: Bug Reports « Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 11:59:02 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
Yes Sander is right.......I wasn't sure if it was just me or not...but he's right in a a way.....but its not always true...sometimes its fine sometimes I am automatically logged out...even if its before 60 minutes!

another thing.....Firefox wouldnt let me save password for the LG.....its been happening for a quite awhile before upgrade....

it used to save my passwords...but not anymore

pslawinski
Administrator

View Gallery

1kW Narva Blue

Re: Bug Reports « Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 01:45:04 PM » Author: pslawinski
I will look into the login issue.  As far as firefox not saving your password there is little I can do about this.

Phillip Slawinski

TudorWhiz

View Gallery

GoL
Re: Bug Reports « Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 01:55:47 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
Well, it used to save my passwords...but it doesn't do that anymore...

pslawinski
Administrator

View Gallery

1kW Narva Blue

Re: Bug Reports « Reply #10 on: June 28, 2006, 02:23:59 PM » Author: pslawinski
Yes, the code for the HTML is different now than it was before.

Phillip Slawinski

Santaarnpaal

View Gallery

Re: Bug Reports « Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 12:06:15 PM » Author: Santaarnpaal
It is not a bug but what is the function of "Karma"?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 12:42:52 PM by Santaarnpaal » Logged
pslawinski
Administrator

View Gallery

1kW Narva Blue

Re: Bug Reports « Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006, 12:25:22 PM » Author: pslawinski
Taken from Simple Machines Forum Documentation:
"Karma is a feature that shows the popularity of a member. Members, if allowed, can 'applaud' or 'smite' other members, which is how their popularity is calculated."

Phillip Slawinski

TudorWhiz

View Gallery

GoL
Re: Bug Reports « Reply #13 on: August 03, 2006, 10:43:46 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
this is very annoying every time I want to link another page to a comment......I would always have right click on gallery or other pages to make 2 windows of Lighting Gallery show in the same time.....when this happens....after finishing the comment and posting it it says I can't   and I discovered that I got signed  off automatically....seems to happen every time I make a new window of Lighting gallery.....It did not happen before the LG upgrade....but now it does...

Thanks

pslawinski
Administrator

View Gallery

1kW Narva Blue

Re: Bug Reports « Reply #14 on: August 03, 2006, 01:45:07 PM » Author: pslawinski
Your bug report is unclear.  Please rephrase it.

Phillip Slawinski

Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines