Author Topic: Joslyn?  (Read 596 times)
Wireman

View Posts
View Gallery

Joslyn? « on: May 01, 2020, 07:05:50 PM » Author: Wireman
I'm wondering if anyone has ever come across MV or HPS fixtures made by Joslyn? Particularly bucket lights. If anybody has pictures, I'd love to see.  Shocked

"Hell, there are no rules here. We're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas Edison

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Joslyn? « Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 11:24:05 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I have a couple of Joslyns , a clam shell : https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=5205&pos=8&pid=158366  And a Cobra head  : https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=5198&pos=11&pid=175325. If you use the "gallery search" option (located in the drop down under "search" in the green task bar at the top you'll find some other Joslyns .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

Hunter

Re: Joslyn? « Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 06:10:54 AM » Author: Metal Halide Boy
I'm wondering if anyone has ever come across MV or HPS fixtures made by Joslyn? Particularly bucket lights. If anybody has pictures, I'd love to see.  Shocked
I have seen 3 cobra heads. One works and is HPS, the other two dont work. No pictures, sorry.
Wireman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Joslyn? « Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 03:09:25 PM » Author: Wireman
I have seen 3 cobra heads. One works and is HPS, the other two dont work. No pictures, sorry.

Hey thanks for the reply, if you ever get pictures I hope you let me know. By the way I saw the pic in your gallery of the two cobras in your backyard. That's really great work!

"Hell, there are no rules here. We're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas Edison

Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

Hunter

Re: Joslyn? « Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 08:10:57 AM » Author: Metal Halide Boy
Hey thanks for the reply, if you ever get pictures I hope you let me know. By the way I saw the pic in your gallery of the two cobras in your backyard. That's really great work!
Thanks! I will try to get there address, and find the lights on google maps.
Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

Hunter

Re: Joslyn? « Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 07:25:59 AM » Author: Metal Halide Boy

Here you go: https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=5475&pos=0&pid=179253

I THINK these are Joslyn.
Wireman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Joslyn? « Reply #6 on: June 04, 2020, 01:53:41 PM » Author: Wireman

Thanks for posting the picture. These Joslyn Cobras seem to be really difficult to come by.

Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines