Author Topic: E26, E39 and PGZ12 lampholders  (Read 1287 times)
Proteus

View Posts
View Gallery

E26, E39 and PGZ12 lampholders « on: April 28, 2020, 12:17:19 PM » Author: Proteus
Does anyone of you have about 10 lampholders to sell and ship to Switzerland? Or maybe someone knows where to order them for a good price, all in the same shop to save shipping costs?

Regards, Marc
James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: E26, E39 and PGZ12 lampholders « Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 05:14:33 PM » Author: James
Hi Marc,
When you come to Tienen you can get a bar I saved from one of our old USA-HID lifetest racks.  It has 12pcs E39 and 12pcs E26 lampholders fixed to a metal trunking.  It's about 3m long so we may need to chop in half to fit Michael's van.  PGZ12 unfortunately I did not save, that whole liferack was scrapped :-(  But I think you can probably find those in EU not so expensive.  On Monday I will check if we may have fixtures containing these, there was one liferack with 60pcs CosmoWhite streetlighting lanterns on it and I am half certain it may still be outside awaiting the scrap metal man.  If it is still there I will cut off a few fixtures and keep on one side for you.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies