Author Topic: My two week absence here...  (Read 1083 times)
HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
My two week absence here... « on: February 28, 2021, 09:23:04 PM » Author: HPS_250
Just to let everyone know, although I was absent for a little over two weeks from this site, and I’m usually an active member, I will definitely be staying and keeping my hobby of lighting! I have not decided to leave or lost interest (at all, to be honest) I was simply very busy recently and ran out of time to log in regularly or upload new photos.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: My two week absence here... « Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 09:24:06 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
That's understandable, life happens and you can't avoid it. Sometimes you don't have the time to be on here.
HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: My two week absence here... « Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 09:28:05 PM » Author: HPS_250
I know, I’m glad it’s understandable. I hope to continue taking lighting photos and collecting lamps soon, now that I have the time again.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: My two week absence here... « Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 09:41:38 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Totally fine! I mostly have time but I'm not playing any sports at the moment.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: My two week absence here... « Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 09:43:55 PM » Author: HPS_250
Totally fine! I mostly have time but I'm not playing any sports at the moment.

I’m not really doing much outside of school at the moment either, except one thing...
I spent 9 hours (cumulative total) talking to a friend last week, which also explains why I ran out of time for LG.

Desultory13
Re: My two week absence here... « Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 10:15:32 PM » Author: Desultory13
Just glad to know that everything is ok and that you're back on. Looking forward to seeing new pictures!
HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: My two week absence here... « Reply #6 on: February 28, 2021, 10:17:30 PM » Author: HPS_250
Just glad to know that everything is ok and that you're back on. Looking forward to seeing new pictures!

Everything is good, thanks for the message too.  :)
I’ll have some new pictures next weekend for sure!

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: My two week absence here... « Reply #7 on: February 28, 2021, 10:50:21 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Personally, I see lighting gallery as a social media platform for lighting enthusiasts.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: My two week absence here... « Reply #8 on: February 28, 2021, 10:54:33 PM » Author: HPS_250
Personally, I see lighting gallery as a social media platform for lighting enthusiasts.

I think that’s basically what it is, but I’m not sure exactly what the original purpose was other than to share lighting.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies