Author Topic: How you survive these hot days ?  (Read 4333 times)
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

How you survive these hot days ? « on: July 02, 2020, 11:34:42 AM » Author: Jovan
Hello everyone.How you survive these hot days ?Write down in comments.I have AC  and pedestal fan for cooling.Do you go to public pools,aqua parks or something else ?
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: How you survive these hot days ? « Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 01:41:11 PM » Author: dor123
I most of the time in my hostel with the A/C. Sometimes I going to my parents, which they have A/Cs as well, and sometimes to the storage of Carmel hospital where I work at the morning and they also have A/C system.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: How you survive these hot days ? « Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 02:19:09 PM » Author: Bulbman256
I have a desk fan that can cool you good if your at least 2-3 meter or 10 feet from it. Combine with ac, cool water, and your own sweat it works pretty well at keeping nice and chill. I will say it depends on how Good your house insulation was because at my old house it had not good insulation and and hvac that was in dire need of replacing but out landlord didn't. I live in anew house with way better ac and insulation and the fact that I am halfway underground means I don't have to use the fan except when i get in from outside as it gets very hot and humid here.

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Roi_hartmann

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How you survive these hot days ? « Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 02:26:29 PM » Author: Roi_hartmann
Where I live, heat isn't the problem. Todays high was +16°C. I do have cheap table fan for those rare days when you really need it here

Aamulla aurinko, illalla AIRAM

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: How you survive these hot days ? « Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 02:32:23 PM » Author: Binarix128
Now it's winter here, but the summers are heavy here. Well, I survive with a bare fan and a spray bottle with water.  :lol:
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How you survive these hot days ? « Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 02:35:02 PM » Author: Jovan
Now it's winter here, but the summers are heavy here. Well, I survive with a bare fan and a spray bottle with water.  :lol:
Where you live ?That's nice cooling solution.
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How you survive these hot days ? « Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 02:36:17 PM » Author: Jovan
Where I live, heat isn't the problem. Todays high was +16°C. I do have cheap table fan for those rare days when you really need it here
AC is used in your home as heater as I see.
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How you survive these hot days ? « Reply #7 on: July 02, 2020, 02:37:06 PM » Author: Jovan
I most of the time in my hostel with the A/C. Sometimes I going to my parents, which they have A/Cs as well, and sometimes to the storage of Carmel hospital where I work at the morning and they also have A/C system.
Nice to you.
Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

Re: How you survive these hot days ? « Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 02:48:16 PM » Author: Binarix128
Nice to you.
}
I live in Santiago de Chile. A/Cs are common here, but my house is old, and A/C will be difficult to install. We can use window A/C units, but A/Cs consumes a lot of power, Instead I carry a spray water bottle.  ;D
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: How you survive these hot days ? « Reply #9 on: July 02, 2020, 04:13:38 PM » Author: dor123
}
I live in Santiago de Chile. A/Cs are common here, but my house is old, and A/C will be difficult to install. We can use window A/C units, but A/Cs consumes a lot of power, Instead I carry a spray water bottle.  ;D
These methods of cooling working well only in very dry climates.
At Friday 2.7.2020, we will have a heat wave with 30*C and 65% humidity at Haifa.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How you survive these hot days ? « Reply #10 on: July 02, 2020, 05:47:03 PM » Author: Ash
Big open window
Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

Re: How you survive these hot days ? « Reply #11 on: July 02, 2020, 06:42:43 PM » Author: Binarix128
Big open window
That's not a great idea in some parts, sometimes your house is colder than the outside.
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How you survive these hot days ? « Reply #12 on: July 02, 2020, 06:54:06 PM » Author: Ash
Not here at night
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How you survive these hot days ? « Reply #13 on: July 02, 2020, 07:16:02 PM » Author: Jovan
}
Smart idea and energy saving.
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How you survive these hot days ? « Reply #14 on: July 02, 2020, 07:18:16 PM » Author: Jovan
I have a desk fan that can cool you good if your at least 2-3 meter or 10 feet from it. Combine with ac, cool water, and your own sweat it works pretty well at keeping nice and chill. I will say it depends on how Good your house insulation was because at my old house it had not good insulation and and hvac that was in dire need of replacing but out landlord didn't. I live in anew house with way better ac and insulation and the fact that I am halfway underground means I don't have to use the fan except when i get in from outside as it gets very hot and humid here.
Best of all with AC is cold shower if you ask me.Fan can keep you cool and give you nice feeling,
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies