Author Topic: Are the energy saving bulbs harmful to our health without our feeling?  (Read 1656 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Are the energy saving bulbs harmful to our health without our feeling? « on: January 04, 2018, 01:26:52 AM » Author: dor123
Is the following article true or false:
Google translated article (Original hebrew article)

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Are the energy saving bulbs harmful to our health without our feeling? « Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 04:21:55 AM » Author: Ash
Article as whole is nonsensical and written to a very low grade by somebody who wants to make a headline without knowing what a LED lamp looks like
Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Are the energy saving bulbs harmful to our health without our feeling? « Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 03:38:46 PM » Author: Lodge
I'm with Ash on this one, but some of the low cost LED's bulbs that are produced without much regard to safety can be a fire or electrocution hazards, they would of been better off quoting product recalls like this one to show some real hazards to health. 
HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Are the energy saving bulbs harmful to our health without our feeling? « Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 04:15:43 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I'm with Ash on this one, but some of the low cost LED's bulbs that are produced without much regard to safety can be a fire or electrocution hazards, they would of been better off quoting product recalls like this one to show some real hazards to health. 
LOL I like how they outlined the made in china thing... they just had to make the effort to do that... also wonder how many people got a nice shock from that... actually some of the people may have been standing on wet floors... I feel bad for those poor suckers...

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies