Author Topic: Stores like ReStores in Europe  (Read 1163 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Stores like ReStores in Europe « on: October 14, 2020, 10:10:17 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Are there any stores in Europe that sell NOS and used lighting for really cheap prices in the same way that ReStores sell NOS and used lighting for cheap prices in the US? For example, if I visited the UK, I would love to find some stores where I can get SOX lanterns and bulbs for cheap prices.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Stores like ReStores in Europe « Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 01:09:10 AM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Your best bet is to ask our UK members directly. Sox35 and Mandolin girl would know for sure.

Administrator #5

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Stores like ReStores in Europe « Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 01:15:50 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Your best bet is to ask our UK members directly. Sox35 and Mandolin girl would know for sure.

I was at first expecting for European members to respond to this topic.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Stores like ReStores in Europe « Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 01:01:14 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Are there any stores in Europe that sell NOS and used lighting for really cheap prices in the same way that ReStores sell NOS and used lighting for cheap prices in the US? For example, if I visited the UK, I would love to find some stores where I can get SOX lanterns and bulbs for cheap prices.
So would we.! Unfortunately we don't have anything like that here.  :'(  :curse:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies