Author Topic: 2 Philips SDP252/253 and 2 Philips SDS/HDS 201 wanted  (Read 1235 times)
GabryJ84

View Posts
View Gallery

2 Philips SDP252/253 and 2 Philips SDS/HDS 201 wanted « on: October 15, 2020, 04:14:15 PM » Author: GabryJ84
Good Evening,

I am in the process of opening a new website which will be the Virtual Museum of Italian Public Lighting (I don't know if I am allowed to post the url).
I am desperately reserarching 2 pieces of the following Items, which I have not been able to salvage here in Italy and have, as far as I know, disappeared from Italian soil.

The models I am currently looking for, are the following:

2xSDP252 and 2xSDP253: The last places where I knew there were some was the Motorway near Venice and they have gone since 2008. As far as I know, in Italy, this fixture is extinct.

SDS/HDS 201: There are no places in Italy where I found these mounted, but there were multiple places that had the pole-mounted version, so I'd like to complete the family.

Any information about possible locations and people to contact is also welcome.

At the moment, these are the only "urgent" models I'm looking for, maybe in the future I will do another post for a couple of other Philips/Siemens models I need, but they are less needed as they were rare here in Italy.

Thanks to all in advance.

P.S. If the fee is not too high I might also consider paying some money.

P.P.S. In the near future I will also begin disposal of some Italian models which I have too many pieces of, so I will post them here.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 11:54:52 AM by GabryJ84 » Logged
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies