Author Topic: Vintage used exposed 22/32 circline w/lamps and RS ballast FS/FT  (Read 2209 times)

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Vintage used exposed 22/32 circline w/lamps and RS ballast FS/FT « on: December 28, 2017, 12:25:36 AM » Author: 589
This came from my grandparents house. It stopped working because I think it lost ground after 50 years (wasn't really connected) so it wouldn't strike lamps anymore. I cleaned it up a little and added a ground wire. Works like a champ now. Comes with a matching set of GE kitchen and bath WW lamps that are new. Also comes with jbox mount. I think the ballast is original, it looks old anyway. It's not noisy either. This fixture cosmetically isn't in the best shape as it was in a well used small kitchen for 50 years has some rust spots and tough shmoo still on it. I wiped it off a bit and that's it. Mostly because I wanted to deliver it in original condition to allow you to restore it how you wish (if you choose to do so). I understand there are some folks here that like these and I saved this from the trash for you. I'm looking to trade or possibly sell it. I am willing to ship and plan on using PayPal for money transactions for ease if necessary. Things I am looking for:

#1 sox anything
2 HPS anything
3 MV anything
4 Everything else HID/interesting Edison screw in fluoro stuff, either really big CFL or some sorta cool adapter for other fluoro lamps.

:lps:

ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Vintage used exposed 22/32 circline w/lamps and RS ballast FS/FT « Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 11:04:11 AM » Author: ace100w120v
Still available?

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: Vintage used exposed 22/32 circline w/lamps and RS ballast FS/FT « Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 08:57:33 PM » Author: 589
Sorry, I traded it away at a meetup a while back.

:lps:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies