Author Topic: Dayburners  (Read 12962 times)
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Dayburners « Reply #30 on: October 29, 2009, 11:09:40 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
Hmm you know my post above in June telling about a dayburning streetlight? even in October, IT STILL IS DAYBURNING.

GOSH! do they EVER fix lights? and a hanging down OVX got replaced with an m250r2, very close to this dayburner like a few months ago, and they did NOT Fix the m400 a2 dayburner! i am really going to report this to xcel energy. if the report feature works.

Maybe safety is more of their priority OR...they only fix what gets REPORTED

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

KEDER

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Dayburners « Reply #31 on: October 29, 2009, 11:20:26 PM » Author: KEDER
I did report it though. not to long ago. after that post.

i do hope it gets fixed! and i hope the whole fixture dosen't get replaced...
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Dayburners « Reply #32 on: October 30, 2009, 05:09:37 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
Report it again, make it simple by saying "It stays on even during the day, won't turn off at all"

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Dayburners « Reply #33 on: October 30, 2009, 03:51:12 PM » Author: joseph_125
In my area I notice that most dayburning fixtures have their own PCs. I rarely see fixtures that are on a group relay dayburn as much.

@Keder yeah you should report again. My utility takes a long time to fix streetlights though. There are some in my area that have been out for almost a year now.
KEDER

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Dayburners « Reply #34 on: October 30, 2009, 05:33:04 PM » Author: KEDER
I mean i reported after the post YESTERDAY.

i reported it yesterday, got a call back today.

i need to report it agian though, vague info.
Foxtronix

View Posts
View Gallery

Formerly "TiCoune66". Also known here as Vince.

GoL UCs4tSgJSCoCIMGThBuaePhA
Re: Dayburners « Reply #35 on: October 30, 2009, 05:58:57 PM » Author: Foxtronix
Here dayburners are serviced within a month (if I'm lucky!), as of cyclers and non-working fixtures, HORRIBLE. It can take several months before servicing. One near me is cycling for now almost 2 years! Yup, 2 years! However the M400A Powr/Door that cycles seems to have a standby lamp, some nights it cycles, some others it doesn't. Also the cycling rating is pretty low, it only cycles once every 20 - 30 minutes.

Another fixture just next to it was cycling for 6 months when they serviced it last september. That one was only lit for 1 min every 5 min.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies