Author Topic: LPS bulb that works in a MV fixture?  (Read 4461 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: LPS bulb that works in a MV fixture? « Reply #15 on: October 17, 2020, 10:32:09 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I am happy you won such an early British mercury lamp on eBay!!!!!

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: LPS bulb that works in a MV fixture? « Reply #16 on: October 23, 2020, 01:31:36 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Today, I just run a 60w SLI/H linear low pressure sodium lamp off a US 100w H38 mercury vapor ballast.

See here:

https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=6271&pos=2&pid=187869

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies