Author Topic: UK Moderator  (Read 11989 times)
Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
UK Moderator « on: October 31, 2020, 07:43:43 PM » Author: Patrick
Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that Ria (sox35), will be joining the administration team.  Ria brings with her a great deal of lighting knowledge, as well as past moderation experience.  She has exhibited a high degree of enthusiasm and willingness to help others.  I and confident she will do an excellent job ensuring site conduct remains orderly and that the forum continues to be a welcoming place for everyone. 

She will also be our first moderator from the United Kingdom.  This will help us better serve the community by having somebody available during hours when the rest of us are asleep or otherwise unavailable.  She is looking forward to assisting our U.K. and European members, plus all the rest of you.  For reference, the administrators consist of myself, DaveMan, Silverliner, RCM442, HomeBrewLamps, Lightingguy1994, and sox35.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 07:48:43 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that Ria (sox35), will be joining the administration team.  Ria brings with her a great deal of lighting knowledge, as well as past moderation experience.  She has exhibited a high degree of enthusiasm and willingness to help others.  I and confident she will do an excellent job ensuring site conduct remains orderly and that the forum continues to be a welcoming place for everyone. 

She will also be our first moderator from the United Kingdom.  This will help us better serve the community by having somebody available during hours when the rest of us are asleep or otherwise unavailable.  She is looking forward to assisting our U.K. and European members, plus all the rest of you.  For reference, the administrators consist of myself, DaveMan, Silverliner, RCM442, HomeBrewLamps, Lightingguy1994, and sox35.

Congratulations Ria!
fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 07:49:32 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Congratulations Ria on being an administrator! :)
HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: UK Moderator « Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 07:56:54 PM » Author: HPS_250
Congratulations Ria!  :) ;D You are very knowledgeable and willing to help others and I’m sure you will make a great administrator!

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #4 on: October 31, 2020, 07:58:21 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Welcome to the team!

Administrator #5

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: UK Moderator « Reply #5 on: October 31, 2020, 08:22:54 PM » Author: Binarix128
Congratulations, Ria!  :)
Wireman
Re: UK Moderator « Reply #6 on: October 31, 2020, 08:36:37 PM » Author: Wireman
Congratulations Ria!!!!
Since day one you've been there helping me learn this site and have been a constant friend.
If it wasn't for you I wouldn't still be a member.
Again congratulations and thanks for everything!!
You're going to do just great!
HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: UK Moderator « Reply #7 on: October 31, 2020, 08:38:01 PM » Author: HPS_250
Congratulations Ria!!!!
Since day one you've been there helping me learn this site and have been a constant friend.
If it wasn't for you I wouldn't still be a member.
Again congratulations and thanks for everything!!
You're going to do just great!

I will say the same for all of the administrators here! Thank you so much for making this a welcoming, friendly, and overall awesome site to be part of!  ;D

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

Wireman
Re: UK Moderator « Reply #8 on: October 31, 2020, 08:50:38 PM » Author: Wireman
I will say the same for all of the administrators here! Thank you so much for making this a welcoming, friendly, and overall awesome site to be part of!  ;D
Yeah I'll definitely agree with you completely on that! ALL of the administrators here work very hard at keeping this site friendly and well run. That's why I enjoy being a member here so much! Thanks to the entire administration team for all of your time and dedication!
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #9 on: October 31, 2020, 09:06:09 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Congrats!

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #10 on: October 31, 2020, 10:02:44 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Congratulations Ria !!! (trumpets blaring !)

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

WigWag
Re: UK Moderator « Reply #11 on: October 31, 2020, 10:42:28 PM » Author: WigWag
Congratulations, Ria! Don't forget us little people  :lol: :lol: Seriously, congrats and good luck! :love:
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #12 on: October 31, 2020, 11:42:59 PM » Author: Rommie
Thanks all,

If you're looking at the time of day I sent this, it's 0340 here and I can't sleep  8)

I am pleased to be joining the team and I'll do my best to live up to the high expectations placed on me. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any problems or questions, particularly if you're in the UK or European time zones.

Take care,

Ria  :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #13 on: October 31, 2020, 11:47:17 PM » Author: High Intensity
Congratulations, Ria.
funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #14 on: November 01, 2020, 01:02:46 AM » Author: funkybulb
  Congrats to have  u aboard as a Admins.

I will get with u soon ,   

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies