Author Topic: UK Moderator  (Read 11988 times)
Bubbler Tube

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #15 on: November 01, 2020, 05:40:31 AM » Author: Bubbler Tube
***WOOOT***
 :lps: :lps: :lps:

I LOVE Bulbs, Be They The Light up Kind or the Ones That Grow...

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #16 on: November 01, 2020, 07:08:34 AM » Author: Rommie
***WOOOT***
 :lps: :lps: :lps:
That's a new word on me :lol:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #17 on: November 01, 2020, 09:18:42 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
You're going to do a great job, sweetheart  :love: :-*

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #18 on: November 01, 2020, 09:53:01 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I've gotta get used to seeing your name in red !  :laugh:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #19 on: November 01, 2020, 09:54:54 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
At least it will be easier to see when we're online.  :D

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #20 on: November 01, 2020, 09:57:00 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
good point !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Wireman
Re: UK Moderator « Reply #21 on: November 01, 2020, 10:29:05 AM » Author: Wireman
Ria looks good in red! ;D
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #22 on: November 01, 2020, 10:32:41 AM » Author: Rommie
Ria looks good in red! ;D
You might change your mind if you see me in the red dress that's been hanging in the wardrobe for quite some time with good reason  :lol:  :poof:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Wireman
Re: UK Moderator « Reply #23 on: November 01, 2020, 10:44:43 AM » Author: Wireman
You might change your mind if you see me in the red dress that's been hanging in the wardrobe for quite some time with good reason  :lol:  :poof:
Well if Tim can post socks you can post a red dress :lol:
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #24 on: November 01, 2020, 10:47:13 AM » Author: Rommie
Hmmm, possibly..! Anyway let's keep the chit-chat down in this topic from now on please, it is in Site News after all  :love:

Wireman
Re: UK Moderator « Reply #25 on: November 01, 2020, 10:49:25 AM » Author: Wireman
No problem. Sorry about that.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #26 on: November 01, 2020, 12:23:29 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Whats it like being a moderator anyways?

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #27 on: November 01, 2020, 12:47:50 PM » Author: Rommie
Give me a few days and I'll let you know..! There are an awful lot of extra buttons to click on, that's for sure  :o

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #28 on: November 01, 2020, 01:01:19 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Give me a few days and I'll let you know..! There are an awful lot of extra buttons to click on, that's for sure  :o

Watch out when you click reply with quote. Because there is more options on all the posts, I once accidentally wrote my reply inside of someone else's post - I clicked edit post by mistake since it displaced the reply with quote option from its usual spot I was used to it being in :lol:

Administrator #5

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UK Moderator « Reply #29 on: November 01, 2020, 01:16:39 PM » Author: Jovan
Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that Ria (sox35), will be joining the administration team.  Ria brings with her a great deal of lighting knowledge, as well as past moderation experience.  She has exhibited a high degree of enthusiasm and willingness to help others.  I and confident she will do an excellent job ensuring site conduct remains orderly and that the forum continues to be a welcoming place for everyone. 

She will also be our first moderator from the United Kingdom.  This will help us better serve the community by having somebody available during hours when the rest of us are asleep or otherwise unavailable.  She is looking forward to assisting our U.K. and European members, plus all the rest of you.  For reference, the administrators consist of myself, DaveMan, Silverliner, RCM442, HomeBrewLamps, Lightingguy1994, and sox35.
That are great news.Congratulations Ria.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies