Author Topic: Etch Information after the etch is long gone.  (Read 1480 times)
FGS

View Posts
View Gallery

Rory Mercury!

Etch Information after the etch is long gone. « on: February 11, 2009, 03:30:12 PM » Author: FGS
I have found a way to get that etch you rubbed off or you got that way. Make sure the lamp is cold when you do this. Simply breath on the lamp so it fog up. The fog first disappears on the white area. The parts where the etch used to be hang on in for a half a second before it's gone.

Problem is that you have to find the general location of the etch first. (BT shaped lamps are easy. The etch is on top.)

Why I like LEDs on top of other lighting tech?
LEDs = Upgrade 95% of the applications. (That is if you avoid eBay's LEDs).

LED brainwash? No, people uses them cuz they work well for them.

gmercury2000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Etch Information after the etch is long gone. « Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 04:59:37 PM » Author: gmercury2000
That works great most of the time. I have found on a couple lamps though that does not work well.
Parrot

View Posts
View Gallery
YouTube: Parrot175

Parrot175 parrot175
Re: Etch Information after the etch is long gone. « Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 08:49:30 PM » Author: Parrot
Good info to know! I use a LED flashlight and hold it at different angles until I can see the etch good but I will try what you seed FGS!
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies